Gift ideas for wife’s birthday

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
Gift ideas for the wife birthday in the coming weeks
Thought I’d ask some of you lads as we have all been there when they open the presents and the reaction says it all that would happen me more often than not. As I do say to Tina what do I buy the girl that has everything (not advisable) she likes things that are made like picture frames cards family stuff but any ideas of what you got the women of our lives or any women here drop us a hint

I find a new Or different car works a treat :icon_grin: After that I’m out of ideas :icon_grin: . Also depends on how many brownie points you have to cash in .
A lot of brownie points small present
Not that many brownie points big present
no brownie points Nice known ya :icon_grin:

Can sort you out with a hand made card personalized with photos of the family or just herself
spa weekend away for herself ( not the race track )
Watch, ring, chocolate, flowers , in that order

Sure they don’t even know what they want themselves . I’m grand don’t need anything translates to he better have got me something nice :icon_grin:

buy her something sh*t , let her get mad and stew for a few hours then tell her to pack her bags because shes going to paris for the weekend in 1hours time :)

:54:

buy her something sh*t , let her get mad and stew for a few hours then tell her to pack her bags because shes going to paris for the weekend in 1hours time :)

In that one hour Ross before you tell real present my type r would be on fire????

I got herself a spa voucher few weeks back for her birthday and when she was back I brought her down to Skibereen to cottages for couples. Very nice in fairness, she loved it, hot tub outside on decking, jacuzzi in the bed room etc.
Can't go wrong with pampering IMO man.

Hard to be sure of anything when it comes to (pleasing) women folk lol.

Had some good feedback from the missus in relation to (expensive) jewellery and also surprise nights / weekends away - with a special dinner or concert / performance thrown in. Those were here favourite presents through the years. Great "experiences", and hence memories, is where it's at I'd say.

p.s. poor feedback on any "stuff" like chocolates / flowers / CDs / household items lol etc... they are fine for St.Val's or Christmas, but a birthday needs to be "personal".

Tell her she can be your passo to Nur with club next year and you will give her a discount on Ferry/Fuel & cost of laps[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

My god that would be lethal although it has happened but with no back plan in past up I don’t think I have ever got the right thing she’s going to Ibiza I said I’ll pay for that but she said I was anyway ☹️

A shovel so when she gets mad at you, you can take it off her and use it to dig yourself out of the doghouse.

What works with us is to organize someone to take the kids for a day and book a hotel somewhere not too far. Check in and bring her for a quick shopping and a dinner in a nice restaurant, may be a spa for the next morning. Or a theater or a concert if you are into those things. :54:

What works with us is to organize someone to take the kids for a day and book a hotel somewhere not too far. Check in and bring her for a quick shopping and a dinner in a nice restaurant, may be a spa for the next morning. Or a theater or a concert if you are into those things. :54:
Sounds Horrible [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

A person gives the only answer on the topic and get slagged. What this forum has come to :facepalm::jack:

Sometimes there’s just no winning tommy:icon_grin:. Can’t go wrong with jewelry little pendant with the kids photos in it always a hit :thumbsup:

I got for a present for our 1 year wedding anniversary that my wife just absolutely loved.Champagne afternoon tea in the westbury hotel just off grafton street. It was super relaxing and lovely food too. Highly recommended. She would also love the presents that you suggested she would like too so might like this idea.

Back