ALMC Performance Car Show 30th Sept

Never been to the ALMC car show...

Used to be involved in their rally for many years, and if the level of organisation seen there is anything to go by, the event should be very well run and a good one. One of the better motorclubs around IMO.

Neighbor from my family home is part of Almc club says events usually have good selection of cars at events I could probably find out a bit more info if ye like

We had a club stand their many years ago, great show.
Was in city north hotel that time.

A good few current members cars were on display back then.

Me,tommy,Mac mac to name a few.

It’s the week after japfest but if we have lads intrested We will go :thumbsup:

1.scoobysub

Just thought I’d bump this might head up today to have a look around all the info is on there website

Went up to this today in the afternoon the gate man said it rained for a half hour so most left a bit strange as a lot of people turning up still and no cars left on show don’t know why lads put cars on display and head off after s half day that was a 2.30 a bit disappointing

Was up there around 12. Plenty on display inc Lamborghini and Porsche’s. 2 Impreza. Red wrx and a 98 type r. One legacy and a forester. Very windy as it top of hill and made extremely cold standing around. Very exposed venue to wind. Cars were moving out from 1 30.Good display overall.

surprised i didnt see u gary as was there roughly same time , worth the fiver to see the 911 gt3rs , rear wheel/brake combo is just class to look at . type-r was jus leavin as i arrived with anti lag on , met the leggy on way over , lil red clio rs was nice .and the white lambo countach ,amazing how low and wide overall car is . maybe 4=5 other nice cars but was evident it was wrap up time before we arrived , cold wind

It looked nice display but no cars there met another Subaru Bugeye outside sound lad think it was previous club car
6f97cca33986a539b4f7cb246d40f7ce.jpg

Back