Sti intercooler

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
As the title says looking for a classic Sti intercooler food fins would take new age Sti one aswell if anyone has anything reasonable priced :icon_grin: :thumbsup:

I have a intercooler. Ya can have it. I’ll send ya pictures later to see if it suits ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How ya getting on Nigel will yourself and the cannon be back soon

Well Gary. Having done anything with it yet. After selling my house and in the middle of buying another so when that’s sorted I’ll get the finger out and back on the road.

Well Gary. Having done anything with it yet. After selling my house and in the middle of buying another so when that’s sorted I’ll get the finger out and back on the road.

Very good good luck with new move. Very quiet since you out of action only lad now is mr 7 in the bug as Gordon gone all civilized now

Is it possible to put launch and anti lag on standard engine without doing too much damage if used sparingly?

Is it possible to put launch and anti lag on standard engine without doing too much damage if used sparingly?

Reals question is whether it’s possible to use it sparingly

Yes mick it is but not with a standard Ecu on the early versions so. V1 -2-3-4 all need an Ecu change. So you would need an Ecu and a map

Thanks joe what ecu do you recommend without straying too much from standard

Back