Pointless things/myths people say about Subaru’s

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
So a lot of the time I do be out in car I get people coming up and say the most stupid crap ever over the weekend got a few

In Sligo a father of two kids says would I let his kids get a picture beside the evo as there mad about them ( I said nothing but yep work away till my own kid said it’s a Subaru) he wrapped up photographs pretty quick with a red face and headed on

Next back in Dublin waiting on herself to come out of shop a lad came up to window “How ya bud nice motor what’s she bleeding like on petrol “ I said around 340 miles per tank to see what he’d say “ jasus that’s bleeding sh*t bud “ I just said ah didn’t buy it for fuel economy [emoji23][emoji23] I wish!!!
These perceptions always make me laugh and I don’t mind them I am sure there’s many more comments to lads over the years so post away

Yeah the petrol thing gets old. They are not so bad on fuel. I didn’t a run from Galway to Malahide and back with some shitehawking on the motorway and had a quarter tank left.

People are idiots Gary end of.

****en annoying alright.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Why is there a pink badge on the front of your car you queer , was the best one I ever heard .

I love telling people it's good on petrol when asked [emoji2][emoji2]

What kind of a Toyota is that ( referring to the legacy ):doh:
sorry to go a bit of topic
i was once in a taxi coming home from a night out and was fairly twisted
spent 20 minutes talking to the taxi driver about how great Toyota were etc. etc,
i then asked him how long he had his
he replied
this is a Mazda :icon_grin:

sorry to go a bit of topic
i was once in a taxi coming home from a night out and was fairly twisted
spent 20 minutes talking to the taxi driver about how great Toyota were etc. etc,
i then asked him how long he had his
he replied
this is a Mazda :icon_grin:
????????????

Another one I remember from last year we were all meeting up for a. Spin at spawell a lad said to me as I was taking a few snaps
“Are they all Subaru’s I said proudly yes then he goes on saying there different “ I just said yep different models a few jdm Impreza two hatch’s legacy and there’s two type Rs classic. Ahh you see can’t beat a couple of Honda’s into the mix. I gave up quick enough explaining nice lad just wanted to let know a bit about them. Sorry Nigel and Pedro we know they ain’t Honda’s [emoji51] far from it

Another one I remember from last year we were all meeting up for a. Spin at spawell a lad said to me as I was taking a few snaps
“Are they all Subaru’s I said proudly yes then he goes on saying there different “ I just said yep different models a few jdm Impreza two hatch’s legacy and there’s two type Rs classic. Ahh you see can’t beat a couple of Honda’s into the mix. I gave up quick enough explaining nice lad just wanted to let know a bit about them. Sorry Nigel and Pedro we know they ain’t Honda’s [emoji51] far from it
He prob ment Toyota

(Looking at Zheiko)????

Back