Vrt appeal

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
I’m keeping the car lads appeal went very well happy enough with refund and just wanted to say thanks for all the help so far and I will become a full member now very soon ????????

Great News.

How long did the whole process take, what documents were required to support the appeal and was it revenue or the NCT that you had to submit to.

It might be a good idea to start a thread on this for other users as this is a very import issue.

Happy motoring

Glad to hear rob, that it went well and that your keeping it lol
She's lovely man, be hard to let it go!
Deffo worth signing as a full member. The drives and stuff do be cool! Loads of help and info here too!
Plus, another Limerick scoob! Happy days ???? fair play ☺

Great news.

did they email or call you or just something in the post? I’m still waiting to hear back.

Was it a good chunk of the VRT % wise refunded or just an offer ?

Congrats! at least they are making an effort now!

Near on half back and cheque with the letter I can also go further with my case which I think I will do also as I got a cheque

If you got that much back I'd be going to a national paper to get them to report how much the state was willing to defraud you of , few more guys on here having same battle and a mate of mine in work got a decent lump back on his appeal .

Vultures counting that most people have no ability or wont bother to go chasing after their money

Rob,

As mentioned above when you get the chance you should outline the process that you went through to get the refund. Its in everyone's interest that this process be highlighted.

Good man Rob nothing like a straight to the point letter as you said [emoji106]

That's mental. Near on half, so basically they overcharged you by doubling the amount. Plucked out of thin air that was. Yeah I'd say a good few people would appreciate a thread on the appeal process alright. Few lads popping up lately being stung.

The process is straight forward have to pay before you can appeal,
So pay the amoun
Write a letter with your explanation of the vrt amount you think it should be giving a few examples,I gave 4 all wrx’s As they haven’t got a clue up there,also have the example of a 06 wrx sti 2.5 with 80000 miles of €1170 according to the vrt calculator.
Then end with a sad story paragraph can’t afford waited months for this bla bla bla.
I was waiting 2 weeks roughly after letter sent and received a short letter from them with a cheque
That’s basically it lads,all the info I’ve given is on the vrt revenue appeal section
Hope this helps others
Also I’m going 1 further as next step is another letter if not happy with amount received,f??k them worth a try again

I have yet to hear of someone not to get refund when appealing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back