DANOTECH MANIFOLD AND UP PIPE CAUSE BHP AND TORQUE LOSS!!!!!

KENC

ISDC Club Member
hi lads,
did any one see jap performance mag issue 70 nov edition... put danotech header on PROJECT PHOENIX and up pipe, rolling road before and then fitted the items and mapped for it and on same rollers , same day and operator lost 4bhp and was down on torque.. quote " BASESD ON THE EVIDENCE, WE'D STRUGGLE TO RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT. BOTH SCOOBYCLINIC AND TRACTIVE FELT THE SAME WAY." interesting result you think??

Just goes to show doesn't it- you can get caught out easily. That Project Phonix is a beautiful machine... If it were a woman it would give me wood..... :D
Cheers
John

[quote author=JohnM link=topic=656.msg5137#msg5137 date=1161952132]
Just goes to show doesn't it- you can get caught out easily. That Project Phonix is a beautiful machine... If it were a woman it would give me wood..... :D
Cheers
John
[/quote]

I'm getting worried about you John :noway: :twofinger:

Alan.

it just goes to show you that you can think your upping you power and be actually be chipping away at it... :wall: another big contraversal mod is induction kits and filters, i know it is a different car but there was a test done on 3 integra type r with 3 or 4 of top brand induction kits, all cars got to use the 4 different induction kits and standard air box setup with standard filter, on the same rolling road and all cars showed losses of up to 4 or 5 bhp with some of the worse induction kits and all lost at least 1 or 2bhp with the best of the induction kits tested over the standard airbox and filter..

Back