Dashcam.ie

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Well what can i say on the way into work saturday the 14th on the n4 60 km in the inside lane when lad beside me decided to change lane at 60km per hour....took the front off the car ovet 3k worth of dammage...then said to his insurance company it was my fault i was flying up the inside.....quick email to his insurance company with the dash cam footage sorted it out ...so big shout out to colm for this great bit of kit ...it would have been my word against his...well worth investing in one ...
Thanks again colm.

I really should invest in one, they come in handy in situations like that. Not the first time I heard a story where it helped. Good stuff ????

0bef978df7ec011ca954e061b353e9e0.jpg

Great investment, must get one myself for the work van. Colm built our website also top man top job[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Colm is a great man to deal with.

The BlackVue I got from him got me out of a spot of bother with the Gardai.
Same as Keith sent the footage down to the station, case closed.

Still loads of insurance scammers out there lads I’d highly recommend one.

What type of money is a good one and can they be swapped between vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one in the work van for just an occasion like yours Keith.
Clarity is great on cameras colm sells . Quality items and quick to deliver

Excelent bit of kit

Colm a gent

Highly recommend [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If your on the road you can’t be without a dashcam . Have 1 in each car , spec c , legacy, and work van . It’s an open. And shut case regardless if your in the right or wrong . And insurance companies are settling claims way faster as a result .

Got all my cameras from Colm great service http://dashcam.ie/shop/?orderby=date

Sorry to hear Keith :icon_sad:
at least you got sorted with the insurance :thumbsup:
I got a text the other day and wasn't sure who it was
ill save your number on my phone :thumbsup:
yeah its something you really need to have these days
the other person will have it or you will need it to protect yourself like your situation
another big thing at the moment is people throwing themselves on bonnets apparently its a epidemic
ive seen quiet a few accident footage from customers lately and some scary ones
regardless of who you buy from my advice would be to put a Dashcam in your car even if a cheap one if budget isnt there
unfortunately most dont do it until its too late although they are getting more popular now
you can buy a cheap dashcam for 10-15 euros on ebay etc.
yes its crap but better than nothing so id advise people to get them at least
And Thanks to all our customers above for the kind words glad you have found them helpful :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As a 100% satisfied customer of Colm.

Give him a shout!

Gentleman to deal with and the clarity of cameras he sells are second to none!!

Saved my bacon twice!!

I’d have been off the road otherwise, if I lost the insurance claim.
No further action happened re: claim. Due to the camera I bought from him.

You won’t be disappointed.

Gardai were even super impressed with quality of footage....

[emoji108]

Wouldn't be with out mine either

Front and back blackvue hd descrete all controlled on app or on laptop

Great peice of mind

Said already above but everyone should have one

Pic from trackday (Supersaxo)
5c42bd74e2b033cdf51102e347ccf63d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Keith :icon_sad:
at least you got sorted with the insurance :thumbsup:
I got a text the other day and wasn't sure who it was
ill save your number on my phone :thumbsup:
yeah its something you really need to have these days
the other person will have it or you will need it to protect yourself like your situation
another big thing at the moment is people throwing themselves on bonnets apparently its a epidemic
ive seen quiet a few accident footage from customers lately and some scary ones
regardless of who you buy from my advice would be to put a Dashcam in your car even if a cheap one if budget isnt there
unfortunately most dont do it until its too late although they are getting more popular now
you can buy a cheap dashcam for 10-15 euros on ebay etc.
yes its crap but better than nothing so id advise people to get them at least
And Thanks to all our customers above for the kind words glad you have found them helpful :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Been meaning to contact you Colm and sort 2. The better-halfs car got hit while stationary on a narrow country lane there last year. It' s been hell trying to sort it and in the end I gave up as the other party has lied through their teeth,. Long and short it nearly ended up in small claims court... but ended up with 'each sort their own' even though they were wholly at fault. Dash cam would have been handy :( PM me a price if you can for two good but cheaper ones if you can? Cheers.

i need 1 for front of my work van please
something lower end of the budget
something easy to use
what do you advise?

Any of the Thinkware brand would be what I would advise or Blackvue
Thinkware are offering a 2 year warranty now which is great
I find them the best and I have never had one fail yet
its what I use for most of our fleet installation
Thinkware F70 is the new entry level model so that would be my recommended budget camera
if you want one with a app on the phone so you dont have to take the SD card out to review the footage etc. then
Thinkware F770
And the top of the line one from Thinkware would be the F800 PRO
Personally id recommend the f770 as buy once and get a few years out of it
it is handy to be able to access on phone e mail footage etc.
if you have multiple cars
best thing to do is order a second mount and second wiring kit so you can swap the unit easily from one vehicle to the other
if enough interest im sure can do something lads :thumbsup:

Colm. I would be also interested in picking one of these up. Don't have a fortune to spend but one that would provide good coverage, possibly one that may work while engine is off for those car park dings? However having an estate not sure how well and front and back might work? Cheers

Thinkware F100 2ch comes with wiring kit and has parking mode so will keep a eye on the car when your away from it.:thumbsup:

That's a good price range for me. Are they easy to install? Just a case of hiding the cable in the lining and down the pillar and into the cigarette charger or hard wired in? What does the 2 channel do?

2 channel = 2 cameras
hardwire best option but can come with either , you just use a fuse tap in to fuses and that way it completely hidden and no risk of coming loose which can happen if go cigarette lighter sometimes
1 wire from front camera to rear camera
1 wire to power fuse box

Back