Where sells Yokohama Tyres?

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Anyone know of any decent tyre shops that sell Yokohama tyres here? Don’t want to wait on mail order

Hi I think Phoenix tyres on Jones road opposite croke Park if you ring usually helpful ph 8365733 might be able to help

Bought mine off Prendergast Tyres too. Delivered the next day I think for €20. Still worked out cheapest from online places. Niall Moore is the guy and he replies to Facebook messages very quickly. Highly recommend them and even more the Ad08R tyres. They were brilliant on recent track day and as a daily, they work fine too, even in the snow! [emoji16]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

d50e00bbca3219dc997032448a9fca2b.jpg

I set that time on old ADO8R tyres, couldn’t rate them high enough[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On track the ADO8R is about 1 second a lap faster on the national layout around Mondello. But the Nankang NS2r is a very under rated tyre. It has very strong side walls so very stable on corners, only let down by a slightly lesser compound than the ADO8R. The ADO8R will be better in the wet by a good bit, but for road use I don’t think you would notice a huge difference between them.
If it’s a good all round track and road tyre you want them my money is on the ADO8R..
I even have last years ADO8R on my trailer :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back