2004 STi Type UK: Losing boost when rev is around 4000rpm

You know yourself, all we can do is throw possibilities at it. By the sounds of it the op needs someone to do a bit of proper diagnosis on it... wonder is it a duff ebay Walbro pump...hmmmmm lol.. possibilities are endless
Totaly

Crystal ball

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You know yourself, all we can do is throw possibilities at it. By the sounds of it the op needs someone to do a bit of proper diagnosis on it... wonder is it a duff ebay Walbro pump...hmmmmm lol.. possibilities are endless
With live fuel pressure check will see if holding pressure or not.

A issue with reg or pump will see a drop of in held pressure under load

So, just came back and there's no issue with boost or fueling. The issue is related to the coil pack.

If anyone here can help me find ones quickly, I'd like to buy one asap.

Thanks.

Some here. €30 each
So, just came back and there's no issue with boost or fueling. The issue is related to the coil pack.

If anyone here can help me find ones quickly, I'd like to buy one asap.

Thanks.

Status Update

So I got brand new coils and installed them last Thursday. Took it for a few test drives and been driving it on the motorway as well. So far no problem and the car is pulling as it should. I'm being quite hesitant, so I'll continue to monitor it for at least 1 entire week.

Once I have a final update, I'll write up a checklist and post on a separate thread to help anyone planning to get a remap avoid all this headache.

Just wanted to five a final update. After having the brand new coil packs installed, the problem has gone away.

Back