52mm Triple Gauge Pod Wanted

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
Hi guys/gals,

As above, anyone has a 52mm Triple Gauge Pod for sale or know where I can get a decent one please?

Thanks,

Hassen

Thanks a million for the links guys. I am still torn between this and the SMY 2 pod dash one which is a bit rarer and so far can only get it from the USA. HMM....decisions!

There was a speedo two pod cluster I was going to buy myself but can't find it now. Think they are class.

A Zero/Sports one be cool. Keeps the clock too ????

Bought the SMY 2 pod dash pod in the end with gauges to go with it. Looking forward to installing it :)

Ah you bought the speedo one lol
There was one for peanuts for sale on adverts or something recently. Was looking for it again but it was gone then.

The cluster pod that goes on the dash surround. It's quite nice and doesn't obstruct any of the other dials.

Was there one for sale? They are rare and can't seem to get them in Europe.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

There was yeah. I'd swear it was on adverts. And if I recall correctly, I think it was only 20 yoyo.
I was going back to buy it to put a clock there ????????
Thats the thing with the top mounted pod. You lose the clock.
I have prosport gauges, and prosport also do a 52mm clock in the same theme, black face, white digits, red needles.

It was gone when I went back then tho... Didn't hang around long lol

There was yeah. I'd swear it was on adverts. And if I recall correctly, I think it was only 20 yoyo.
I was going back to buy it to put a clock there [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I have prosport gauges, and prosport also do a 52mm clock in the same theme, black face, white digits, red needles.

And now you telling me that? Lol. Won't be sending you linls for parts you need next time now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

#hmblwgn

I was going back to buy it to put a clock there [emoji1787][emoji1787]

And now you telling me that? Lol. Won't be sending you links for parts you need next time now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

#hmblwgn

Lol I think I actually said it to you at the time, but you weren't looking then.. And I couldn't find them after haha

Pics when you get the chance ????

Lol I think I actually said it to you at the time, but you weren't looking then.. And I couldn't find them after haha

Pics when you get the chance [emoji108]
You prob did but it wasn't even on my radar? Thought you sent me a few of the centre console ones too. I'll send pictures when it's installed. Can't wait!

#hmblwgn

Back