SF5 STI Type M

Good value, nice reg aswell. [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nice bus I remember seeing a good few of these around years ago good to see another coming in. that’s why it’s so cheap vrt sliver is more [emoji16]

Really? Wow, I thought they were quite rare. Good to know, anyone else on here driving one? I know Dara alright with the black hearse ????

Think there one out north county Dublin still and was two down the road from me which we think Dara’s one now

Was there a red one in the club recently enough too?

She looks very well man. Well wear! Don't leave it too long to get her mapped for 95 ????

There was one other Type M around which is now in the UK i believe, there were two STI auto's close to each other, i have one and the other was written off a while back.

As far as I'm aware, mine is the only SF5 STI auto left in the country and i'm 99% sure Derek's is now the only Type M left - ope to correction though.

There are other SF5 turbos around and possibly one or two JDM St/b's but none are OEM STI's

Was there a red one in the club recently enough too?

She looks very well man. Well wear! Don't leave it too long to get her mapped for 95 ????

I’m using NF booster for now, the ecu is not easy map by all accounts.
The plan is a bigger turbo, upgrade fuel pump and change exhaust system etc. and then either find a way to map ecu (involves sending to UK) or go standalone

That's a lovely looking wagon best of luck with it. I love the seats in it.

What a disaster with the NCT Lads. Have you gone back to them to get it changed??

subaru_vrt.jpg

who can spot the mistake in the receipt? :icon_grin:

They have to sort now:clap:

That's a lovely looking wagon best of luck with it. I love the seats in it.

What a disaster with the NCT Lads. Have you gone back to them to get it changed??

They just said hold off taxing the car until they sort it out, they will ring me.

Lovely car best of luck with it
There is a silver SF5 STi in Dublin city alright parked up a few years in a garden afaik
ex member who parked it up
was another silver one around too a few years ago drumcondra area I seen
S/TB a very rare sight too
A member on here has a lovely low mile rust free Mica Blue version in Manual which is even a rarer colour in em

Back