320 d

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
dunno whats wrong with me but the past two weeks iv been yanging for a 2013 BMW 320d m-sport .looks, mileage,comfort,tax are calling out to me. am i going mad or should i see a doctor

attachment.php

Also theres a 2010 ish m5 in the town here with some sort of aftermarket exhaust but it sound like a anti-christ on a motor bike . fuking awseome :049:

Attachments

• $_86.JPG
    $_86.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 200
Walk away in fact run Probley be the worst Diesel engine that bmw ever made looks great but it stops there , chains snaping , Wheels buckled , Flywheel issues . But it does looks nice in the right spec and colour :thumbsup:

I really like them too being honest. But as Joe said I haven't heard great about them engines either..
Not sure if there's a petrol alternative...but that's kinda defeating the purpose too tho....

dunno whats wrong with me but the past two weeks iv been yanging for a 2013 BMW 320d m-sport .looks, mileage,comfort,tax are calling out to me. am i going mad or should i see a doctor

attachment.php

Also theres a 2010 ish m5 in the town here with some sort of aftermarket exhaust but it sound like a anti-christ on a motor bike . fuking awseome :049:

Go for m5 ross cant beat a v10 for sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For that time when everything is working on car it is a smooth bus good on juice but man dear they give no end of trouble and god forbid you have to buy a genuine part [emoji857][emoji857]

I'm only going off what I see ..
2 lads at work have these 320d's over 3 years
Bought with bmw history's & no issues

Like the above post I would have the 330d ( with the f1 style wheel )
Cheap tax , economy (50+mpg) and give a lot of Subaru's on here a good run for there money !

I've a e90 320d with the reliable m47 2 litre engine. It's comfy, looks alright in my opinion, good on juice but dead compared to my old scoobie. However it depends what your buying it for, IMO you can't beat a bimmer for comfort. I'd much rather drive the bmw long distance.
Friend of mine has a 535d, 340hp and a ridiculous amount of torque but still boring.
If your buying a fun car buy a petrol.

Think altezza dan said it best when he bought the audi...."remind me next time not to buy a diesel"

Back