Fuel pump

flat4hore

Ok so my fuel pump decided to sh*t itself...well...its whining badly so i wont drive it untill i replace it.

I wanted to go down the Walboro 255lph road but im hearing mixed views on them, some saying they are awfully noisy and some saying no issues at all, i also heard there are chinese knock offs which are simiar price but dont last piss...

Anyone here any recommendations/links to genuine pumps or good quality upgrades?

Thanks in advance.

Gar

Have a brand new in the box Scooby worx 340 lph if ya want it based in offaly

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bob Rawle recently advised me against the RCM pump as I have one in my car but I have been having problems on high boost so took a log and sent it to Bob to have a look. He came back to me saying that I was running leaner than when I had the car mapped which was only 3 months or so earlier.

From his notes he said that I had an RCM pump and he has noticed alot of these failing recently as they have changed supplier apparently. He advised that he suspects my pump is failing too and to get get the below one instead as it is better quality

https://scoobyworx.com/swrd-colossus-340lph-fuel-pump-16426-p.asp

Bob Rawle recently advised me against the RCM pump as I have one in my car but I have been having problems on high boost so took a log and sent it to Bob to have a look. He came back to me saying that I was running leaner than when I had the car mapped which was only 3 months or so earlier.

From his notes he said that I had an RCM pump and he has noticed alot of these failing recently as they have changed supplier apparently. He advised that he suspects my pump is failing too and to get get the below one instead as it is better quality

https://scoobyworx.com/swrd-colossus-340lph-fuel-pump-16426-p.asp

If going for 340lph do you not need to put a pressure regulator on it aswell

I am gonna change fuel pump on my classic soon as it's 23yrs old , of what I've read walbro is best ?

I bought the scoobyworx swrd pump like Gordon says scoobynet and other good reviews swung it for me walbro tried and tested too and same price too

Had a walbro in a previous car and put one in my bug. louder than stock, but at least you'll hear if anything is wrong. Depending how loud your exhaust is, you might not hear it at all when driving.

Bought mine in Murray Motorsport. Could have saved around €20 online but went with local business and can walk into premises if any problems.

Apparently the quality dropped for a few years on them but has been resolved. Source : Internet ????

2 available for turbo imprezas, classic p1 and newage onwards is one, and other is for classics.

pickup and supply on pump is different between the 2

Back