Hey, new member in a 03 wrx

Dabigmac

Hey everyone,
Just back into a wrx ,
Looking forward to doing some work on the new car,
Already have some plans :)

Welcome along some very nice wrx ones in club enjoy and plenty of nice parts too turn up if you looking [emoji106]

I bought the silver 03 wrx off a member on here.
I've ordered a cat back system and hks bov and adaptor plate for the intercooler.
I might put some sti bits , and optional extras are something I used to always like getting for Toyotas when I drove them a lot.
Some paint work is needed , re con brakes just general maintenance. I'll try post pics is there a easy way of doing it on here?

Figured out how to use the Tapatalk app. Ideal
792ad1e318b16aaf83ad471025cbe30d.jpg
e4225ffb0e5e3eb4c4b12a6c0dd9bd9c.jpg
9db90f01bfae03a533f44cd2eb6f8046.jpg
03ef099ea9db86a52ff9443faacf97dc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's very tidy clean on them. In those photos I had already gave them a 5mins clean on both. Will definitely look into what you used yours came out very good

My left wing is slightly different shade of silver as well, anyone know is there two factory shades of silver?

That's very tidy clean on them. In those photos I had already gave them a 5mins clean on both. Will definitely look into what you used yours came out very good

Used the Meguiar's kit for the first time and it turned out well I thought. Pm me if you need in information. Got it from Halfords.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

My left wing is slightly different shade of silver as well, anyone know is there two factory shades of silver?

Not sure tbh. The other lads might know.

If you need another blob wing, I might know someone who has them for sale. Cheaper than repainting them.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Think there's a chap on here selling wing I need for 50quid. Might shoot him a pm. Cool for info I'll check halfords next time I pass there.
Plenty people out and about need headlight restoration done as well could be a profitable venture

Nice car! A couple of smart mods and clean ups and it's your own. It's easy to pick a new-ish set of headlights from breakers as cleaning them yourself only lasts so long. I have springs/shocks for sale if you need something.

Back