Going rate for EJ207

Fozzy

Petrolheads
Hi folks, breaking a forester turbo, engine has about 70,000miles, running fine, was parked up for a few years when the clutch went. Have two guys enquiring about it on adverts - what’s a ballpark value on them, don’t seem to be many for sale at all

Cheers

Hi folks, breaking a forester turbo, engine has about 70,000miles, running fine, was parked up for a few years when the clutch went. Have two guys enquiring about it on adverts - what’s a ballpark value on them, don’t seem to be many for sale at all

Cheers

complete they $3500-3800 usd

Ireland your market is a lot smaller so id say €3000 for a complete engine. No less, however you might make more money part the engine out.

3000 euro for a second hand engine with 70000 mls.

Is that for a complete drop in engine with turbo, headers, intake manifold the lot?

Was surprised to hear that figure to be honest (in a good way though!) But yes, the engine I have is a complete drop in with everything intact - I had originally thought somewhere in the region of €1500ish would have been a fair price. It's hard to find comparables - not may around these parts really?? I'm not overly familiar with the subaru scene as of yet either

1500 I will take it from you. WRX motors are 1200-1400. Complete cut out STI motor are double.

sti1.jpg
sti2.jpg

Attachments

• sti1.jpg
    sti1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 104
  • sti2.jpg
    sti2.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 103
since when did the price of a engine in america mean that its worth same here ?

€1500 sounds really high to me for a Forester engine. I would of been thinking around €800

Back