Part used Track tyres 17's

Hughesied

Hi guys

Myself and the brother picked up Celica vvtli and are planning to take her to a few trackdays over the summer.

Based in Dublin

Current size

215/45/17

Looking for some cheap tyres with some thread

Thanks
Darren

Great car for the track. I have one too. I changed all my wheels to 15 inch as its easier get second hand 15's in the likes of rally tyres or track day tyres.

Best of luck with her ????

Great car for the track. I have one too. I changed all my wheels to 15 inch as its easier get second hand 15's in the likes of rally tyres or track day tyres.

Best of luck with her [emoji106]
Thanks Martin.

I believe I have read through your thread over on back roads, it's great to have as I can see how you have progressed.

We are now booked in on Monday 18th June, just looking to take her out to get a feel for where we want to go with it.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Let me know if you want these and I’ll pass on Shane’s details man

Attachments

• B5651791-BF51-4784-A09E-B26D09574BBD.png
    B5651791-BF51-4784-A09E-B26D09574BBD.png
    813.7 KB · Views: 24
Thanks Martin.

I believe I have read through your thread over on back roads, it's great to have as I can see how you have progressed.

We are now booked in on Monday 18th June, just looking to take her out to get a feel for where we want to go with it.

The biggest thread is here actually.

I wont be tgere the 18th. Sparing mhself for the isdc one ????

Dont be afraid to give her the beans. At the start i was afraid id break mine. 2 yrs later and its just unbreakable. So enjoy it.

The biggest thread is here actually.

I wont be tgere the 18th. Sparing mhself for the isdc one [emoji23]

Dont be afraid to give her the beans. At the start i was afraid id break mine. 2 yrs later and its just unbreakable. So enjoy it.
Yes that's the one, I don't know why I thought it was backroads, been a brilliant read anyway.

See how Monday goes, I might try squeeze in on the isdc one :)

I say easy, it will probably be a few laps of taking it easy haha

Let me know if you want these and I’ll pass on Shane’s details man
Hi fozzy, I think I may have got sorted but if you could pm on his details as I am still interested

Cheers

Back