Donegal International 18

Going well all weekend James, hard luck on Sunday. Alot of good men didn't make the last stage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well done everyone who took part in the rally :clap:serious commitment over 5 days in tricky conditions . Great drive by manus faultless all weekend is not easy do in mixed conditions :thumbsup:

if its 1 thing i hate about rallys its doing recce
hate it - 2 days of recce is torture and takes alot of out you before you even start

did you rent that impreza or what?
where can you rent a competitive high spec machine ?

By right you need three days to do Donegal recce!
No that is there own Impreza they have it 10 years.
You rent whatever you want as long as you have the €€€€
McKinstry rent you a S14 for a national rally and will take €16k for the pleasure of it!!! Insurance as always is the killer.

... from down rally today
34275a2d20b2646a9e24e0d8c2c319f6.jpg

Some change in few weeks since donegal when James was in her
15550c27d760b191be236fb02cec73ef.jpg

Bought one but wasn't happy with the quality and sold it. Still have a horn for one :icon_biggrin:

Bought one but wasn't happy with the quality and sold it. Still have a horn for one :icon_biggrin:

Well the horn you have tommy is your own business I was only asking about the wing at least you have something to play with until one comes up pardon the pun [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Some change is right Adrian! They are very fortunate that that's the business they are in!
He tipped the front of it lightly on Saturday but other than that a fair result i think 9th o/a

Back