Long Time, First Time etc.

danielknocker

As the title would suggest I've been reading the forum for years but recently purchased my first Scooby so I said I'd get paid up and become a full member. Couple pics of my Legacy attached, recently in from Japan. Spec is as below. Look forward to some meets/ cruises over the summer hopefully :)

2004 Subaru Legacy Spec B WR Limited (manual 2.0 twinscroll)
STI 4 Pot Brembos (Just bought, will be fitting soon)
Mileage: 154,000km
Manual 5 speed

completely stock otherwise. Couple more plans for it but nothing too out there, I'm probably in the minority but i do love an OE scoob.

Legacy 1.jpg
Legacy 2.jpg

Attachments

• Legacy 2.jpg
    Legacy 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • Legacy 1.jpg
    Legacy 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Lovely wagon. As you can tell, I'm a fan of the wagons and this one is a minter.

What's the next bits and bobs you going do next? A new set of of wheels would really set it off nicely [emoji6]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Welcome along :thumbsup: really nice legacy wagon stands out so well in the blue compared to any other colour :clap:. Hard to beat a legacy wagon like that for an all around car :thumbsup:. Look forward to seeing it at some upcoming events :thumbsup:

Lovely wagon. As you can tell, I'm a fan of the wagons and this one is a minter.

What's the next bits and bobs you going do next? A new set of of wheels would really set it off nicely [emoji6]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Thanks man! Plans are as follows;

Axle back exhaust
Space the wheels out slightly to fit the brembos under with the added benefit of filling the arches a tad more. (Don't think I'll be changing the wheels just yet though as i said, I do like em OE :icon_grin: )
STI front lip
Cobb short throw shifter

Other then that It'll just be re doing some small bits that have wear on them like the side bolster on the driver seats, steering wheel etc. :icon_eyes:

Back