Steering lock extra security

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
Thinking of picking up something extra to lock steering wheel as an added piece of protection. And if so any ideas of products best place to buy price etc.

I used a kryptonite bike D - lock and And krypnite cable wire around d the wheel if that's any help to you. Seemed very sturdy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

tilt seat forward and a big feck off chain and padlock locking seat to steering wheel . makeing it awkard as possible for them but easy enough to remove for you .

i have 12mmx1.5m square ling chain here €32

padlock , prob shutter style (sliding bolt ) best bet €25 upwards pending quality wanted

a battery angle grinder is our enemy or the lil scrote uusing it .

if the really want it they jus knock on the door with a gun/hachet

driveway post, sensor light , secret kill switch or remove a fuse or the likes so she wont start prob best bet .

deterrent is best angle of attack (or a shotgun out the window)

tilt seat forward and a big feck off chain and padlock locking seat to steering wheel . makeing it awkard as possible for them but easy enough to remove for you .

i have 12mmx1.5m square ling chain here €32

padlock , prob shutter style (sliding bolt ) best bet €25 upwards pending quality wanted

a battery angle grinder is our enemy or the lil scrote uusing it .

if the really want it they jus knock on the door with a gun/hachet

driveway post, sensor light , secret kill switch or remove a fuse or the likes so she wont start prob best bet .

deterrent is best angle of attack (or a shotgun out the window)

Thanks Ross had a car behind for too long drove passed home still there pulled in same again

Never drive home! Keep doing left turns and go round and round, had a few followers myself recently.

Decent alarm with anti hijack and an auto lock steering wheel lock, one that covers the whole wheel is very good.

I went passed house went out a bit into country side and lost them. Was just driving normal thought it was guards but had a country reg is this a more common thing than I think??

I went passed house went out a bit into country side and lost them. Was just driving normal thought it was guards but had a country reg is this a more common thing than I think??

Not sure how common Gary but I’ve been followed a few times in the last few years.
Last one was stopping for milk in the garage near the house, fella pulled up behind me and was scoping the car out then went on the
Phone while still checking the car.
She got back in and the minute I moved he was glued to my bumper.
He didn’t get out of his car either in the Garage.

So i did my left left trick and he tore off then the other way after a lap.

Park first and get mrs. to block you with her car. Baby monitor could do as well.

I got one of them big disc locks that covers the full wheel pain in the hole to get off even with the key lol

I got one of them big disc locks that covers the full wheel pain in the hole to get off even with the key lol

I think this is way to go another member says too be hard to cut open used to have chains in other cars and vans but as Ross says battery grinder make short work of it the car has keypad but I don’t know how to work it if anyone has info of pros and cons and how to reset as I don’t know old code

I seen a chain taken off by cutting the steeringwheel
Its just another thing to try slow them down good quality post in the garden right up to the car is another good job

I think this is way to go another member says too be hard to cut open used to have chains in other cars and vans but as Ross says battery grinder make short work of it the car has keypad but I don’t know how to work it if anyone has info of pros and cons and how to reset as I don’t know old code
I think scoobycolm posted a link about the keypads if you can find it here

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I seen a chain taken off by cutting the steeringwheel
Its just another thing to try slow them down good quality post in the garden right up to the car is another good job

Jasus Keith id be afraid herself would crash the other car into it and blame me for putting it there [emoji23][emoji23]

I got one aswell couldn’t fault apart from struggle getting off:multijump:

Think the same chap I got one off in city west has another one for sale on adverts

:smokin:

Garry i have the pole directly behind the car and the front right up tight against the house os other cars can come in and out and park beside or behind me so no chance of her driving into it

Back