Ey up.

Welcome along. Seen the leggy parked up the other day but when I saw the UK plates I assumed it was just a visitor

Yeah I missed out on a set of 18"s earlier in the week, I'm still kicking myself over it...

Harness adaptor arrived in the post today so I've managed to remove the Japanese stereo (2x single DIN Panasonic units, one flip-up screen/DVD/Minidisk player and one HDD/card reader) and now have a Pioneer SPH DA-230DAB installed.
Didn't see anywhere in the paperwork that it doesn't come with a DAB aerial so I'll have to order one of those. Also have to figure out how to get the reverse camera trigger wired-in, but I think I know what colour wire it is I'm looking for.

Quick shot of the end result:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kg2nt76j2sbbjjd/IMG_0174.jpg?dl=0
I've ordered a cubby box for the top unit as I reorganised the pockets/DINs at the same time and it'll leave a nice tidy look.

As it happens I'm staying with the in-laws in Cabinteely/Loughlinstown while we wait for the paperwork to complete on our new house in Wicklow Town, so we're probably around the corner from eachother!

Cheers again for the warm welcome. Look forward to picking all your brains soon enough. :54:
That looks much nearer. I have a Pioneer double din too and no issues with them.

Dab, not even sure if we have Dab stations here. Look into it before getting the aerial.

Guessing yours is 5x100 pcd too? I'll keep an eye out if there's any on sale around.

Loughlinstown? Lol you're in my neck of the woods. Where are you staying as I'm on the Wyattville Road [emoji4]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Guessing yours is 5x100 pcd too? I'll keep an eye out if there's any on sale around.

Loughlinstown? Lol you're in my neck of the woods. Where are you staying as I'm on the Wyattville Road [emoji4]

Yeah it's 5x100, looking for 18" or maybe 19", but nothing wider than 8.5J

Staying in Shanganagh Vale until roughly the start of July, just next to the park/past the Topaz on the left.

Ta for looking out, bearing in mind I go back to the UK fairly often and can get people to collect bits depending on location. Opens up my potential market a bit more. lol.

Welcome along. Seen the leggy parked up the other day but when I saw the UK plates I assumed it was just a visitor

Probably outside Halfords, been buying some cleaning product to make the best of it. Going to give the inside a hoover tomorrow and try some of the foaming wipes on the seats. Most of my tools/detailing stuff is in storage so I'm making do for now.

Whenever I see another Subaru around I usually have a nosey in the carpark, so you may well bump into me appreciating yours!

Lovely car ide love the stereo conversion kit myself the interior is cracking sure we will see you at one of the meets sooner or later

I'd love a good snoop around your one John. I do like an oul Legacy. I'm sure you remember my old Blitzen, comfort and power.
I think both the Blitzen red and WR blue are best shades in that shape. Well wear to you both ????

Back