Ey up.

Hierotochan

Hi there,

recently moved to Dublin from Yorkshire, in the process of bringing over 2 cars (Legacy is getting VRT/NCT this Sat, my Forester will follow).
Awaiting some paperwork to be completed but will soon have completed and exchanged on a house in Wicklow Town & begin the process of un-converting the front room back into a garage. Soon as I have the permissions I'll post some snaps (EDIT, here's a link I hope will work for now: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8gfsu7xzyw1m0h7/AAC_afPkJh2VwCZQbna68CFaa?dl=0).

I'm on the lookout for some bits so will keep an eye out in the sale section.
If you're in South Dublin and attend the Cars&Coffee next to Jimmy's, I'll see you there on 3/6/18.

In the meantime, as I expect most Subaru owners spend their free time, I'll be doing repairs!

Last edited:
Welcome along buddy. Very nice legacy there man, hope to see it at some events ????

Cheers guys, it's not in as good condition as it looks, but hopefully I can do my bit to make it decent again.
I'll be keeping an eye out for meets and such.

Welcome along to the forum. Lovely legacy. If I my memory serves me right, was that car recently for sale on ebay? Or it must be one very similar as the seats and rims look very familiar. Not any blue legacy like that are around.

I'll be at the Cars and Coffee in Bray on the 3/6/18 in my Black impreza wagon. Will come say hi if you're around [emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Welcome along to the forum. Lovely legacy. If I my memory serves me right, was that car recently for sale on ebay? Or it must be one very similar as the seats and rims look very familiar. Not any blue legacy like that are around.

I'll be at the Cars and Coffee in Bray on the 3/6/18 in my Black impreza wagon. Will come say hi if you're around [emoji106]

#hmblwgn

It was indeed. I went over to see another car (fresh import fully loaded with Cusco parts white Spec.B) just south of London but it sold before I could make it there. Managed to change my flight, did the trip in reverse, and 'saved' myself £3k+ by going for this instead. Though it's highly likely I'll be spending that on parts to bring it to the same level.

Gave your IG a follow and I'll keep an eye out for you at the meet. :thumbsup:

It was indeed. I went over to see another car (fresh import fully loaded with Cusco parts white Spec.B) just south of London but it sold before I could make it there. Managed to change my flight, did the trip in reverse, and 'saved' myself £3k+ by going for this instead. Though it's highly likely I'll be spending that on parts to bring it to the same level.

Gave your IG a follow and I'll keep an eye out for you at the meet. [emoji106]
I knew I recognised it. Lovely car and wagons rock! Can't wait to see it in the flesh. Pity you missed out on the other but look at it this way, with this one, you can make it your own and have fun modding it along the way.

Thanks a million for the follow on IG. I'll do the same [emoji106]

#hmblwgn

P.S: I think a set of rims, other than oem, with some good rubber will improve the looks immensely. Such a clean car doesn't need much [emoji3]

#hmblwgn

P.S: I think a set of rims, other than oem, with some good rubber will improve the looks immensely. Such a clean car doesn't need much [emoji3]

#hmblwgn

Yeah I missed out on a set of 18"s earlier in the week, I'm still kicking myself over it...

Harness adaptor arrived in the post today so I've managed to remove the Japanese stereo (2x single DIN Panasonic units, one flip-up screen/DVD/Minidisk player and one HDD/card reader) and now have a Pioneer SPH DA-230DAB installed.
Didn't see anywhere in the paperwork that it doesn't come with a DAB aerial so I'll have to order one of those. Also have to figure out how to get the reverse camera trigger wired-in, but I think I know what colour wire it is I'm looking for.

Quick shot of the end result:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kg2nt76j2sbbjjd/IMG_0174.jpg?dl=0
I've ordered a cubby box for the top unit as I reorganised the pockets/DINs at the same time and it'll leave a nice tidy look.

As it happens I'm staying with the in-laws in Cabinteely/Loughlinstown while we wait for the paperwork to complete on our new house in Wicklow Town, so we're probably around the corner from eachother!

Cheers again for the warm welcome. Look forward to picking all your brains soon enough. :54:

Back