Circle K 97 unleaded 97 Ron Fuel

I did, but on my car is not making much difference.
On high revs it is more responsive.
I would say it will make difference in turbo cars, but by how much-I don’t know.

Hmm must check that out, one local to me, don't think it's up and running yet tho...?

Have used the Topaz/Circle K miles plus a few times in the Skoda. It loves the stuff. The difference is night and day. Possibly partly down to it being a direct injection engine aswell. Thread on Backroads giving it good reviews.

If you click on store locator its coming up all topaz ..looks good might try some without the nf the knock detector should let me know if its working or not

Yep, Canadian parent company that bought Topaz from DOB is rebranding it to Circle K over next 18 - 24 months. Any new stations opening will be Circle K.

So if it’s same company as topaz with the same miles plus did they not say in a letter to bang that the RON values weren’t any higher than 95

So if it’s same company as topaz with the same miles plus did they not say in a letter to bang that the RON values weren’t any higher than 95

Nope, this is a bio-ethanol with a new additive. Different to the last one.

Excellent stuff. I wonder if other petrol stations will feel compelled to stock 97 RON going forward.

Now I need to get re-mapped!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Haven't seen 97 ron anywhere. Not in the circle k in Rathfarnham anyway! Where is it being sold?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not in finglas one either i did fill up in Donabate topaz with miles plus third fill of same fuel to see how it goes

Haven't seen 97 ron anywhere. Not in the circle k in Rathfarnham anyway! Where is it being sold?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
the one at the square in tallaght sells the plus. I never got as i thought it was just the same as the topaz miles plus, but will be trying it soon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think its only at the circlek ones on the map

Attachments

• F75AC3D7-061D-4C7E-9207-32487EFF4EE7.png
    F75AC3D7-061D-4C7E-9207-32487EFF4EE7.png
    975.6 KB · Views: 136
The topaz in Kylemore next to McDonald’s sell it , was about 2-3months ago I first seen it

Just look at the pump carefully though.... as the Miles or Miles Plus can be 95 too... the Miles/Miles Plus indicates the amount of detergents in it and not the octane level (see spec sheets on links Colm posted).

So look for 97 Miles, or 97 Miles Plus for the higher octane stuff (with moderate or higher level of detergents).

Back