Bridgestone potenza 235/45/17

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
3 with loads of thread left one is slightly worn on outer side dur to tracking off......free need gone or ill set fire to them lol
20180504_103849.jpg

Attachments

• 20180504_103849.jpg
    20180504_103849.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 115
Keith I'll take 'em if they're still unclaimed.

Not sure when next in Dublin, but won't be too long before one of us heading that way.

Tnx!

You can only have em if you burn em up at Mondello Charles [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks a mill Keith.

Hoping to get the Hawk back on the road for maybe 3 months from July-Sept if the health allows it. No summer tyres, only winters that fit so some 2nd hand ones to tie me over for the three months is brilliant!

@Colm: thanks mate. Prob will be in Dublin over coming 1-2 weeks, so if Keith is stuck for space it would be great if you could collect, else if not in a mad rush will get them myself and save you the hassle.

@Ciaran: I wish! --> for now will be happy if can be ok driving it come the 2nd half of the summer.

Well done great club spirit why I am happy to be a part of. It’s the small things that help

It's not about the club spirit it's rather keith's wheel whoring getting out of control :smokin:

Have a set of mint 205 gti speedlines in gunmetal with nearly new toyo tr1 tyres there for sale as well lol

Back