Group A exhaust

Mohar

Has anyone put a group A replica exhaust on a classic and where can they be bought or made in ireland thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen them on scoobyworld they are nice anywhere on this side of pond would do them thanks gordon

Hayward and scott make them so probably best to get direct and I don't think anyone here does them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They are mad pricey alright. It came in on a 22b a good few years ago and I bought it for very little. It's the white ceramic coated one too

Still think I'm lucky to have a genuine one, although in very good shape considering its age

Attachments

• IMG_4246.JPG
    IMG_4246.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5885.JPG
    IMG_5885.JPG
    528.6 KB · Views: 56
Nice on both accounts rcm are getting back to me on a price so we ll see

Still think I'm lucky to have a genuine one, although in very good shape considering its age

i was sure genuine ones came with no back box ...or if needed for noise regs... a small cherry bomb style one like the L'Aunsport ones.

Also they were all slip jointed rather than with a flange.

What doe it sound like

Pretty good I think! Will never get full Grp A sound due to different compression those engines ran.

i was sure genuine ones came with no back box ...or if needed for noise regs... a small cherry bomb style one like the L'Aunsport ones.

Also they were all slip jointed rather than with a flange.

Correct Jamie some of them were 3" straight through but this one was manufactured for noise regs as you said at a later stage, has Prodrive plate on top of it also it had a mesh in the box to deaden the noise but that has been removed.
There was a 3" with a 5" 'cheery bomb' style silencer too so not sure what was going on with all the different types!
The flange was added afterwards i suspect as all of the straight through i have seen have slip joints alright.

Attachments

• grpabackbox.jpeg
    grpabackbox.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
The one on my car came with a loads of spares with L555 GPA which Derek McGeehan had for a while and is now in Italy.
They seem to have a L'Aunsport one on it now (pic i took of it last October)

Attachments

• Image-12.jpg
    Image-12.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 5
Back