ISDC days gone by

One had on "Ring" Trip was a different one though.

a852ab7b4b9a7f9be4e034b3278209bf.jpg
38850597bf60cc0a9d40de1977729939.jpg
d68703f541aa1003d94c1e3f6716eea4.jpg
bcaa0e0a18c7d2d13264125fa8fd6979.jpg
a5c8684ceae6fdd70566744bea44023c.jpg
6beb70495eff98cb3f5d8dea620e1ce5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Keith in the center of most of the photo and. That gray type R. Nick's spec C, Tommy youthful looking, what happen tommy :1poke: :roll:

JP's RA , remember the gap between his k-sports and alloy spoke being less than 1mm :eek:

Some great cars in club back then wonder are they still around some be pretty hard got now if went looking I’d say a lot of classics

Didn't know anyone had pictures of the ice karting ..lol
Any video of it ...never laughed so much at that...

Some great cars in club back then wonder are they still around some be pretty hard got now if went looking I’d say a lot of classics

There was a fellow "froggy" on here. he broke huge amount on some stage. Ask Colm if he can dig out his thread from the archives.

Didn't know anyone had pictures of the ice karting ..lol
Any video of it ...never laughed so much at that...

I came across these on YouTube Keith wrx posted them there’s a few more there I think one of you calling camera man a bollox or something I think in a grey type R [emoji23] pretty sure it’s you some amount of cars leaving event

Really enjoyed those two videos, no go pro, s back then, ????

wasnt in the club but was driving a classic impreza, great memories in that car, seems a Life time ago,

Really enjoyed those two videos, no go pro, s back then, [emoji16]

wasnt in the club but was driving a classic impreza, great memories in that car, seems a Life time ago,

Will ya stop your not that old [emoji51][emoji23][emoji12]

It was pre children, i have forgotten about my old life since [emoji16][emoji24][emoji69][emoji64]

I know Pedro when life was your own
Two girls myself now little women one 5 years old today wants everything in Smyths toy store it’s like a sweet 16 th gone are the days of a little party few sweets and cake

Last edited:
Japfest 09 is a main one that stands out for me. I remember last minute realising I could the track time and having to loan a helmet of Dec and was bricking it going round cos only had the car few months, had never driven round mondello and it started to rain. The prodrive trip in 2013 was some buzz. The most rewarding things for me were the barretstown runs I did. I'm not a full member at the min and would love to make more events but with work and family commitments my free time is very limited

Back