ISDC days gone by

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
As above lads ....been in the club a good few years now had some great days out or weekends away .....what are your best memories or funny storys from the years or old pictures be great to see and hear storys.....

Back when the club was the 555 club dave legacy advertise a set of impreza clocks for sale with pictures of the clocks added to the for sale add....some bloke came on saying he would buy them but offered way bellow the asking price ...this back and forward price war went on for hours ....after hours of haggling dave got a pain in his bollo...x and uploaded a video of himself dancing all over the clocks smashing them to bits on the for sale add.....think i pissed in me jocks laughing that night...

Waterford,nearly 10 years ago . Festival of speed I think

Carlos kids were full of cocacola. And decided to abuse the ford owners club .
Also Eric sti with a tent ment for a much smaller man . Eric's feet were sticking out a lot :Falldownlaugh:

Sti Brian having minor freak out with a Saab driver in Waterford on the charity drive . One very scared Saab driver

Sweetcakes been sent out with a packed lunch for the 2010 Christmas karting event .

Nick spec c and baz drag race out 9f the m1 toll booth

Mick spec c passenger on 2009 UK trip . Interesting character to say the least .

Every Wicklow mountain drive . Especially when I scared sti Brian so bad he wouldn't get back into the car when we stopped in laragh.

Could fill a thread on this topic so easily . Say you could 2 keith

Ha Loads Keith,
Scooby shoot out uk,getting pulled by the welsh coppers...,the hotel the night before running outta drink...Donegal charity drive Dave leggy nearly killing a bmw driver(think)for overtaking or something like that,Just all of us getting out for the spin driving and having a blast.

Ice karting was great craic remember Keith dublin being dragged behind the kart and chris555 brother in the golden pick up and then the trip up to bishopscourt and trying to stick to sti brian and chris555 cos I hadn't a clue where to go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Forgot about ice karting gordo lol
Who the **** gives a gang of lads 8 carts and a fre boxs of beer and then leaves us there alone lol........sure whats the worst that could happen ....

Ha Loads Keith,
Scooby shoot out uk,getting pulled by the welsh coppers...,the hotel the night before running outta drink...Donegal charity drive Dave leggy nearly killing a bmw driver(think)for overtaking or something like that,Just all of us getting out for the spin driving and having a blast.

Was that the time witj the helicopter rob

Waterford,nearly 10 years ago . Festival of speed I think

Carlos kids were full of cocacola. And decided to abuse the ford owners club .
Also Eric sti with a tent ment for a much smaller man . Eric's feet were sticking out a lot :Falldownlaugh:

Sti Brian having minor freak out with a Saab driver in Waterford on the charity drive . One very scared Saab driver

Sweetcakes been sent out with a packed lunch for the 2010 Christmas karting event .

Nick spec c and baz drag race out 9f the m1 toll booth

Mick spec c passenger on 2009 UK trip . Interesting character to say the least .

Every Wicklow mountain drive . Especially when I scared sti Brian so bad he wouldn't get back into the car when we stopped in laragh.

Could fill a thread on this topic so easily . Say you could 2 keith

Eric an the tent �� forgot about that we all had poxy tents and mick rockes up in a massave RV with a fooking shower and all
I didn't even get to the event i fell asleep in the car buckled

Brian and the sabb lol .....never seen brian hit the roof like that before ��

Forgot about ice karting gordo lol
Who the **** gives a gang of lads 8 carts and a fre boxs of beer and then leaves us there alone lol........sure whats the worst that could happen ....
One of the best events I ever had as you say Keith what's the worse could happen quads and beer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ice karting was great .

Think Carlo vanished through a wall after suddenly finding a bit of grip and not been able to turn in

Ice karting was great .

Think Carlo vanished through a wall after suddenly finding a bit of grip and not been able to turn in

Thats right he spent about 15 mins going around stuck to the outer barrier building up speed then went flying out the exit ????????????????????

Chris brother burning the tyres off the maloo across the car park at the end of the night [emoji23]

That was an animal of a yoke....was talking to a lad at the classic car show that has it now , he is selling it poxy colour but it could shift...

That ice karting nearly killed me:multijump:

comming outta tramore and car decided to do 360 on roundabout. Nearly sh*t myself, lads in the back “ da that was great do it again”

The charity run as epic- rally stage nockanna?? myself and Norris went last to let all the big boys go first. Half way up around a bend met a camper van. Can still remember the look of shock on camper and Norris.

Comming back from dynon day in wexford - cb aerial decided to leave roof hit something on at off. Looked in mirror seen shower of sparks thought ending blew.

Kids robbing Nialls tent poles at Carrick Motorsport 2008- thought he was the dogs bollocks with his new tent :multijump:

im sure there’s so many more. This could turn out to be post of the year

Back when the club was the 555 club dave legacy advertise a set of impreza clocks for sale with pictures of the clocks added to the for sale add....some bloke came on saying he would buy them but offered way bellow the asking price ...this back and forward price war went on for hours ....after hours of haggling dave got a pain in his bollo...x and uploaded a video of himself dancing all over the clocks smashing them to bits on the for sale add.....think i pissed in me jocks laughing that night...

Ah scoobywrx what a little tosser. Took to stencilling STi onto wrx intercoolers some time after that & flogging them on scoobynet.

Remember the run in wicklow one of the lads had cop lights in the front grill ...we all nearly got arrested...everyone pulling over and about 20 subarus fly past
Coppers caught up with us in a pub up the road

Back