Outback vs Forester

Jennyb

Hi Everyone
Wanting to upgrade from 05 legacy. Just looking for views on the outback and forester?

What kind of legacy do you have? What kind of outback/forester are you looking to upgrade to?

Would have to agree with Keith on the new prices so i bought second hand.
I have a 2013 SJ9 Forester 2.0D for 6 months now and cant complain.
Its comfortable with loads of space, good power, good towing, economical (850km for €70) and was good in the snow!
Would stay clear of the SH chassis (2009 - mid 2013) diesels as they gave crankshaft trouble.

Had a few legacy’s 05-08 great cars , asvthe Petrol ones went out by 08 your looking a diesel but do not buy anything under 2013 as they suffered from engine failure as the crankshaft breaks and Getting an engine is near impossible as there’s loads of cars being broke as it’s too expensive to replace it 5-7k .
bobcat and Emma on here have a very nice outback so they will give you great info on what there really like :thumbsup:

Yes sure we can arrange a spin to see what you think we have a 132 outback... .only problem was injectors get a little dirty hence knock when very cold weather on start up ....clean sorted it out....
Try get a UK spec sti pedals and carbon fiber finish and Pioneer sounds....7 speed linear tronic auto box is very smooth....... great at towing and dirty field work and round about 700 Kms town driving to 50 quid.Thums up from us????

Errrrmmm thinking of buying hatch sti any chance of a rip dec [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Errrrmmm thinking of buying hatch sti any chance of a rip dec [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No proplem Gary mondello for you [emoji848][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back