Blobeye Sti parts

sat here staring at the pics wondering, would it look savage or is it too flash for a daily sti . changing my mind every 5 mins :ponder2:

sat here staring at the pics wondering, would it look savage or is it too flash for a daily sti . changing my mind every 5 mins :ponder2:

It’s complete with boot so if the novelty wears off you can put it back standard

Seanie would u have bonnet hinge available ?(center one) Let me know how much and I'll sort it out cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bonnet lock, I’ll have a look when I get home should be ok, was wondering WTF hinge in the centre of the bonnet

The thingy [emoji2]

Thanks [emoji106][emoji106]

Bonnet lock, I’ll have a look when I get home should be ok, was wondering WTF hinge in the centre of the bonnet

Knowing Ciarian wouldn’t surprise me there was a third on his car. That’s changing them headlights every week wore out lock

Knowing Ciarian wouldn’t surprise me there was a third on his car. That’s changing them headlights every week wore out lock
Hahaha

Think you have more sets of lights than me gary[emoji529][emoji2]????

If anyone from Dublin or around going down to Seanie, could you pick up the bonnet liner for me please? Thanks

Lads anyone looking for parts it will be on first come first served basis as have a lot of interest and don’t have space to store for anybody. Anyone that does want a part will have to collect or arrange collection or pay by PayPal etc if they want me to hold parts for them otherwise first come first served

Will be calling down to seanie during the week lads if anyone wants anything collected and brought to Dublin or the Wexford I can collect it and bring it up just sort payment with seanie :thumbsup:

Will be calling down to seanie during the week lads if anyone wants anything collected and brought to Dublin or the Wexford I can collect it and bring it up just sort payment with seanie [emoji106]
Thanks a million for the offer. Really appreciate it. I got a bonnet liner and the clips to pick up if it's not too bulky?

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

I can also collect parts for anybody, I'm heading to rolling road day on 2/6/18 and can bring them up

Back