Sports Cats

BazGF8

OG Wagan
ISDC Club Member
Does anyone have any experience,Is it a 300 or 400 cell sports cat that is nct friendly?

200 cell upward can pass NCT depending on brand (for example Magnaflow 200 cell).
Higher cell count tends to last longer (more years ok for test before it "goes off"), but of course more back pressure.

Sport cat always sounded to me like " l want to have a great $ex life but l also want to stay virgin" :ponder2::smokin::icon_grin:

Sport cat always sounded to me like " l want to have a great $ex life but l also want to stay virgin" :ponder2::smokin::icon_grin:

I’d agree with you only I’ve grown old and tired of putting the factory cat in once a year for nct , snapping studs on the turbo, rolling around underneath the car in the sh*t Irish weather.
I’m not too worried ,she’ll still be quick [emoji6]

200 in my Milltek sports cat I think.
2 Nct’s with no bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not swapping just the cat but have the whole turbo back system which makes it easier. As for the studs l have too agree. But l'm eyeballing a titanium studs that should make the life easier :54:

I’d agree with you only I’ve grown old and tired of putting the factory cat in once a year for nct , snapping studs on the turbo, rolling around underneath the car in the sh*t Irish weather.
I’m not too worried ,she’ll still be quick [emoji6]

Sounds like you need a 2 post lift. :D

Back