Wanted: Forester STI (SG9 facelift preferred)

medicateur92

Hi all,

New here but looking to get a rare one (it seems).
I've been drooling over the SG9 facelift Forester STI now for a while.
Looking for one or similar.
Anything out there?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I also know nothing about importing cars either so if that is my only option, please drop me some advice. Looking for preferably under €10k

Would it be tight get a facelift for 10k

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pretty unlikely to get one here to be honest. There was one for sale on donedeal at the back end of last year for about that money. A guy on here imported it - there’s a picture of it in the show is your forester thread - you could try messaging him and see if it’s sold?

Other that that, there are a few for sale in the uk (check pistonheads) they’re about 10k STG - I don’t think the VRT is huge on them as they’re rare enough not to be on the revenues radar.

I have an SF STI - I personally like the JDMness of it but I’ll never sell it!!!!

Get some details off cars for sale in the UK and put them into the revenue calculator - they’re all 2.5 as far as I know so factor in the tax and make sure the engine is in good health

Pretty unlikely to get one here to be honest. There was one for sale on donedeal at the back end of last year for about that money. A guy on here imported it - there’s a picture of it in the show is your forester thread - you could try messaging him and see if it’s sold?

Other that that, there are a few for sale in the uk (check pistonheads) they’re about 10k STG - I don’t think the VRT is huge on them as they’re rare enough not to be on the revenues radar.

I have an SF STI - I personally like the JDMness of it but I’ll never sell it!!!!

Get some details off cars for sale in the UK and put them into the revenue calculator - they’re all 2.5 as far as I know so factor in the tax and make sure the engine is in good health
Yeah I have been doing my research and I saw that there was issues with 06/07 engines. People advised stay with early facelift models. I do prefer them but if a nice 04 (like the one mentioned above came along) that would also be nice. €720 on that '04 for VRT

Hi lads,
You'd lucky get one for SG9 FL model 10k, there asking for 10k in the Japanese auctions alone and in the uk anything for £9,000 and up

There was a blue one for sale recently. He posted in a comment section, think it was Limerick. Sitting nice on Work CR Kai in bronze. I'll try and find it. I think it was the model you want.

EDIT: Sorry, old bumped thread

Last edited:
Right by me. Seen a few times driving and was going to approach him to buy at local petrol station before I got my WRX. I thought different as I didn't need the space. It doesn't sound loud but be easy to unlock some sound. Could benefit from a clean up but if it is sound otherwise, easy to bring to life.

Seen that this morning. Looks class. Tell me, do they suffer with the same issues as the impreza 2.5? Same engine I presume?
Asking cause I'm viewing one shortly hopefully lol not this one, another that's not advertised

Back