So I picked up this little beaut.....

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Iv had a soft spot for the Celica for ever, especially the t-sport in grey. And had a few of them in other colours over the years. Including the current track car. So I'm always watching donedeal seeing what's around. Well this one popped up about 2 weeks ago. The second I read the ad I just went, on no, why did I see it! I wasn't even in the market for a car as I only have the GTI a little over a year. At first I really thought it was wrong or a mistake, or clocked! The car is a 2006 T-Sport in Thunder grey with only 29,000mls on it. That kind of mileage on a 12 year old Celica was just too good to be true for me. So I got onto the owner.

The car was bought as a weekend car by some business man in Birmingham. He kept it for 9 years. Doing about 1,500mls a year. And he kept every receipt for the car. Every yearly service, every yearly mot report, even the original purchase invoice. Iv never seen so much history with a car. The guy I bought it from brought it into Ireland 2 years ago and he has had it since in Dublin. And again kept all his service receipts.

I went to see it and it was immaculate. It literally is like a new car. The only thing I need to get done are the wheels. The lacquer is flaking off them.

Id love to keep it as just a weekend car and keep the GTI too but i'm thinking the GTI will have to go. Tax and Ins on both every year would be madness!

Anyway, here she is....

Attachments

• SDC10044.JPG
    SDC10044.JPG
    568.1 KB · Views: 121
  • SDC10039.JPG
    SDC10039.JPG
    551.6 KB · Views: 122
  • SDC10037.JPG
    SDC10037.JPG
    564.7 KB · Views: 122
  • SDC10054.JPG
    SDC10054.JPG
    500.3 KB · Views: 120
Jesus thats immaculate, fair play and congrats.

Myself and the brother actually just picked up a jap vvtli last week as a track toy. Hoping to get to as many track days this summer as we can.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

well ware

always like the look of these. looks immaculate.

theres a reasonable sypply of really low mileage and well looked after cars like that in the uk. very few in Ireland though

Great find Martin. Looks pristine! Hope to see you about in it ????

Jesus that’s mint! Lovely car lad I always liked them myself [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ware, looks mint, great engine in them, best of luck, my two cents would be to sell gti and keep that, they are bullet proof and quick????

Jesus that's a tidy motor.

Best of luck with it martin

Must have been one of the last ones built been an 06

Nice clean one Martin. Remember giving 26k for a fresh one back in the day. Some value in them now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They are a great and reliable motor and that is the best color imo, best of luck!

Uncle has same
f692cafca5b1a2d52808d7f7ced62e98.jpg

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Back