Plugs

James

Sunday Drivers
Going at these later, hope I got the right ones
b3f69c7cb7478ae36aabae3344dbabea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck get your small hand to do most of work my first time about hour and half took my time. mine due to be done again about every 8k would that be normal

8k km for spark plug change?

Havnt looked into it but I'd say the norm would be like most other engines, 20-30k km. iridiums 30k km plus easily, depending on what plug manufacturer recommends.

Was about and hour and a half. Took my time aswell. Thank god I have baby hands lol it’s a tight spot. Think the rocket cover gasket is going. Little spot of oil on one [emoji50]
59d2267f0fc3d0d2b0239d24aff8af27.jpg

I would have thought the same, even the rx8 plugs are good for 15-20k and they go hot!

I’ve to do my own on Tuesday along with my timing belt - should be fun!!!

Jesus best of luck, at my speed the timing belt would probably take a week lol

I know a bit early in plug changes but that’s me. mine are ngk 7 not iridium tip plus previous service interval where done around 8k average on car before I bought it with full service each time and at rate I am going trying to find time to get out and do a few bits on car there will be plenty more on the clock [emoji23]

Was about and hour and a half. Took my time aswell. Thank god I have baby hands lol it’s a tight spot. Think the rocket cover gasket is going. Little spot of oil on one [emoji50]
59d2267f0fc3d0d2b0239d24aff8af27.jpg

Is the tip missing off the 3 plug

The tip on 1 looks bent out aswell so gap would be off . Gap new ones to .65 or .7 would be good :thumbsup:

Back