Wheel nuts

Hey Fozzy. I will take these off you they are not wanted by above. Thanks.

I can bring them to the runway event if you’re going?

Hello. Unfortunately i am not. I need to sign up as a full member. Long overdue for the benefit of the forum is priceless sometimes.

Hello. Unfortunately i am not. I need to sign up as a full member. Long overdue for the benefit of the forum is priceless sometimes.

No worries, I work in Dublin during the week, drop me a pm with your details and I’m sure we can meet up at some stage

Hello opening this up as a long shot. I got these from Dara but as he only had 15 left i am missing 1 to make a set with the lock nuts. Does anyone have any idea where i might be able to get 1 of these to make the set? Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
Just in case. This is photo of what i am looking for with gold STI written on top

Attachments

• Gold STI.jpg
    Gold STI.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 93
Hey thanks for the reply. I have already been in touch with them and below their response

"Unfortunately we no longer stock these as our supplier can no longer get hold of them.

I have just had a quick look around our workshop for one but we don’t have one laying around.

Not really sure of where else to try I’m afraid."

I have also emailed mcgard direct to which they said even though made by Mcgard they are a subaru part as they have STI written on them. I doubt very much Subaru Ireland could get a hold of 1?

Hey thanks for the reply. I have already been in touch with them and below their response

"Unfortunately we no longer stock these as our supplier can no longer get hold of them.

I have just had a quick look around our workshop for one but we don’t have one laying around.

Not really sure of where else to try I’m afraid."

I have also emailed mcgard direct to which they said even though made by Mcgard they are a subaru part as they have STI written on them. I doubt very much Subaru Ireland could get a hold of 1?

Buy a set of macguard lock nuts 4 . And you will Be sorted . Will have 2 different keys but that’s not a problem :thumbsup:

That won't work as only have 15 sti mcgard nuts unfortunately. So 1 wheel has 3 STI,1 lock nut & 1 leftover from old set. Not great. Already have full set of lock nuts.

So after an awful lot of persuasion i have managed to contact Mcgard Germany who after begging got in direct contact with Mcgard in Japan who managed to supply 1 gold STI wheel nut delivered to me. So i made the payment including tracking for €18 for 1 wheel nut. Now fingers crossed no wires were crossed and they send the correct one. I did send photos etc as i could not find part number to which they guarantee it will be the same one. Worth chasing it up though. Will let you know when it arrives. Happy out.

Delighted. The wheel nut came and is on the car. Happy days

Attachments

• 20180605_162126.jpg
    20180605_162126.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
Back