Jdm I/C Install to wrx advice

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
So got a ic kit I was after for a while nice neat one in bay and should be nice neat install as my top mount got the nozzels built into it

Any advice on the best way to wire it up the auto function would be handy

bit online bit most are Diy bodge jobs like it right

Cheers
3c3d7aa4fb72b03c148163bd2aef628e.jpg
4db9b64775c085ac9b7849aa181b36a3.jpg
336022707960c47bfac5df2044d678cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It was controlled originally by ECU which was using MAP readings to control on and off.... so you can replicate this without using the ECU basically and can set up a pressure sensor off inlet manifold so for talks sake when boost hits 7psi + spray will be activated and deactivate when boost drops below that threshold it switches off.

Tbh with you, I have never ever seen the water spray make a difference in any car I had it in, and this is only my view but I would suspect if you spent a bit of time and thought on getting cooler air from outside into the filter, and if an open induction filter keeping the hot air away from it.... it would be just about if not more beneficial.

Last edited:
It was controlled originally by ECU which was using MAP readings to control on and off.... so you can replicate this without using the ECU basically and can set up a pressure sensor off inlet manifold so for talks sake when boost hits 7psi + spray will be activated and deactivate when boost drops below that threshold it switches off.

Tbh with you, I have never ever seen the water spray make a difference in any car I had it in, and this is only my view but I would suspect if you spent a bit of time and thought on getting cooler air from outside into the filter, and if an open induction filter keeping the hot air away from it.... it would be just about if not more beneficial.
Thanks Ken

I'll look into that [emoji108]

Know what your saying just something I wanted in car and as top mount has the nozzels ect

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back