Immersion heater Timer help

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Lads how do I set this to come on at 3am and go off at 5? Or if not possible how do I ajust it to heat water on night rate

Cheers
a7dd7125665e6e681695d342be440ce6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think the adjustment can only be done from inside the timer. They are factory preset from 11.30pm to 9am.
These units seem to be specifically designed for rental accommodation so the tenant cannot easily fiddle with the timer.
My opinion scrap it and get are more user friendly timer.

Just get hive in, far easier to use than that yoke.

The hive wouldn’t control an immersion directly because of the loads involved but I’m sure there is something available similar that will.

Ciaran scrap that timer and install something else , they are a nightmare of a yoke

These are for night rate electricity.
The timed one is for the bath option element or bottom element. The 2hour boost is for the top element.
If you change to normal timeclock people wont know and end up using it during the day at higher rate electricity.
If you open it there is segments you can change to set ur required time i think you can change/move these.
But remember always use a Safe electric registered electrician ????

Ive the same one in my apartment, its actually not that bad when you get them setup right.

Set the time to the time current time, use summer time coz the hour changed recently and that's it really. The light will come on come on if you have the timed button flicked down on the right hand side at 11.30 and stay on till 9.00 the next morning.

There will be two immersion elements on the tank, top one is your boost if you run out of hot water during the day it will only heat the top of the tank where the water is being pumped out. Lower one is the timed one. If you think the waters too hot or you dont use that much of it during the day just pop open the little cover on the immersion itself, you can change the degrees on the thermostat with a flathead screwdriver and lower it down, it will cut off power going to it when it reaches set temp so can save u some cash on the bills.
Hope this clears it up for ya.

Ive the same one in my apartment, its actually not that bad when you get them setup right.

Set the time to the time current time, use summer time coz the hour changed recently and that's it really. The light will come on come on if you have the timed button flicked down on the right hand side at 11.30 and stay on till 9.00 the next morning.

There will be two immersion elements on the tank, top one is your boost if you run out of hot water during the day it will only heat the top of the tank where the water is being pumped out. Lower one is the timed one. If you think the waters too hot or you dont use that much of it during the day just pop open the little cover on the immersion itself, you can change the degrees on the thermostat with a flathead screwdriver and lower it down, it will cut off power going to it when it reaches set temp so can save u some cash on the bills.
Hope this clears it up for ya.
Thanks for that detailed reply

Very much apreacited

Always good advice here

Cheers

555[emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back