03 forester in tipperary

Ianmc97

Sunday Drivers
hey there new to the website as above i have a 2003 forester 2 liter turbo own it for the past 9/10 months. few bits done to it(by previous owners admittedly) dump valve, coilovers, upgraded clutch, fuel pump. full exhaust system drilled and grooved brakes. car was at japfest and a few smaller shows over the summer. its off the road now as im saving up for(just about there now) a turbo upgrade and injectors and intercooler and a proper map.
expect to find me asking qs about my tuning options in ireland as this is the main area im unsure of

end goal is 325-350hp with antilag on a switch
thoroughly enjoy the car so far
and looking forward to getting a bit of power(and flames) out of it
cant work the pictures on this so ill post up a link to pics on fb in the replies

Good stuff welcome along the tip clan is getting bigger [emoji106][emoji106]

Welcome along, I’ve a 01 Forester STI, currently upgrading it too andcwas at Japfest as well last year. Great cars

Welcome along man.
Good to see more members coming down this side ????
Looking forward to the progress on this, if you sign in as a full member there'll be a few more sections available you as well a blog/build area. Very handy imo.

Welcome along. Iv only joined lately myself. Have a 05 forester also. planing in and around the same mods also. The big question is what turbo you going for?

Welcome along. Iv only joined lately myself. Have a 05 forester also. planing in and around the same mods also. The big question is what turbo you going for?

I've been looking into it for the past 6 months. researching it on nasioc and other forums. First one that jumped into my head was td05 20g (thinking bigger is always better)but after a while I realised it would be unnecessary for what I'm looking for (don't plan on touching internals) and laggy. So now I'm looking into the vf series I like the idea of a newer turbo like the vf48. Would have hopefully less miles on it and fixed the cracking issue I've read about on the 34 or 36( not sure off the top of my head which) but not a lot around so I'll probably end up going for what I can get my hands on that's in good condition.

What turbos are you considering?

Last edited:
Good few lads down that way now great to see [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lovely foz and nicely lowered on those ultraleggeras :clap:
I have scoobyclinic billet sc36 in the for sale section :54:

Back