Power Increase shopping list suggestions

I stuck it into the sat nav on me phone ...brought me from dublin right to his door ...if you local id drop in he is great at what he does....110% bloke

Lovely, I’ll pop into him during the week so. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so lots done to the wrx now
New headers and de cat exhaust
New pink injectors
New turbo
New intake
New fuel pump
New top mount
New rad
New clutch
Next is a map haven’t driven it yet but I need. Bed in the clutch before I get that done.
Will I do damage ??
O2 sensor says it’s running lean
I have new plugs also but I think there might be a miss fire every so often.
Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated

Check coil packs change plugs and see then . New Fuel pump fitted fo that should be ok

Ok so lots done to the wrx now
New headers and de cat exhaust
New pink injectors
New turbo
New intake
New fuel pump
New top mount
New rad
New clutch
Next is a map haven’t driven it yet but I need. Bed in the clutch before I get that done.
Will I do damage ??
O2 sensor says it’s running lean
I have new plugs also but I think there might be a miss fire every so often.
Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated

Defo not lean as have fitted bigger injectors.

Assuming you mean off boost as not mapped and bigger turbo.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Defo not lean as have fitted bigger injectors.

Assuming you mean off boost as not mapped and bigger turbo.

Yep pink injectors are in. Off boost its showing as lean when I plugged in the laptop.

That be most likely rear lambda reading as cats are removed.
Yep pink injectors are in. Off boost its showing as lean when I plugged in the laptop.

Oh yes good thinking , forgot about that. Must get one of them adapters to lift it out of the exhaust gas. That should do it

Oh yes good thinking , forgot about that. Must get one of them adapters to lift it out of the exhaust gas. That should do it

No. That be sorted when mapping. Can raise the voltage values or turn off.

Do I need to get a fuel pressure regulator and a different afm or will what I have be ok ?

Do I need to get a fuel pressure regulator and a different afm or will what I have be ok ?

255lph or 290lph no need as what I was told even up to 340 mapper should sort out when doing car

I got a fpr on mine to just be on the safe side and you can get a decent one for not a lot of money. Plus, if you're going to upgrade down the line, it's one less thing to worry about.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

I was told no need for fuel pressure reg as I went from what should of been a 255 in tank to a 290 I asked if I need to add regulator was told the factory one just fine

My take on it injectors will only use what they are mapped for. I asked about workings of fuel pump ap said runs at full capacity and the drops back to 33% on mine anyway

I was told no need for fuel pressure reg as I went from what should of been a 255 in tank to a 290 I asked if I need to add regulator was told the factory one just fine

My take on it injectors will only use what they are mapped for. I asked about workings of fuel pump ap said runs at full capacity and the drops back to 33% on mine anyway
Not related to fuel pump. Weather 255 290 or 340 pump. Factory reg still at area 2.6bar.

Full pump controller just varies pump at 6v 9v and 12volts

Back