Newbie bugeye wrx from Tipp

exactly as ciaran said he doesnt answer the phone you will get a reply by email do you have his email? i can get it for you
he wil arrange a meeeting time usually more than two weeks away as he asks you yto run yourt car wit no octaine booster in it so he can map it on pump fuel good luck dude

Yep as above. Good luck getting an answer on the phone. Email the way to go. He did wonders with my Legacy and spent all day on it. Nothing but good things to say about him and his work.

How much is Ap performance for a map guys do any of ye know? Cheers [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is Ap performance for a map guys do any of ye know? Cheers [emoji106]

Trying him for a week now. Phone calls text and email. No word back. If he does return from the dead ???? I’ll let you know

For my 2006 legacy BP5 Tourer his rate was €450 for the remap. Just have to be patient with him unfortunately to get a reply then a date that suits.

For my 2006 legacy BP5 Tourer his rate was €450 for the remap. Just have to be patient with him unfortunately to get a reply then a date that suits.

I have a 2004 wrx ppp with about 260bhp, I have fitted a hks silent hi power a decat and a hks super power flow air filter? Should I expect close to 300 bhp with a map? Thanks [emoji106]

I have a 2004 wrx ppp with about 260bhp, I have fitted a hks silent hi power a decat and a hks super power flow air filter? Should I expect close to 300 bhp with a map? Thanks [emoji106]

No

It does not work like that. Assume on a TD04 factory turbo

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave could you recommend any other mods that would be suitable before a map? Tia

Hi

Only seeing

No probs.

Give a shout and can go through. 085 77 15 343

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back