Litchfield model

Untill I drive one...!!

A well sorted clean JDM new age car or special model would be the one to go for.
Only my humble opinion.

All the Bhp in the world equates to a few seconds on track or back road.

Compared to a car finely tuned By the STI factory.

Litchfield modify great cars but factory cars will command more money in the future in my opinion.

Discuss!!
Correct.

It depends on the year.

As years went on T25 was all different specs

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes , but did litchfields do any work on that engine or is it standard , I think nearly all cars were differant with differant upgrades and Bits change
No i think just the map was all well and the exhaust bit it has standard brakes and suspension and a couple of badges

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thought all they did was just a map and exhaust and little tweeks but it can be a combo on much more is that it Dave? My mates car is the silver 06

I like your way of thinking rob.
" if l can get insured on jap import whats the best type uk l can get".
What else is there? Wr1 - not to every ones taste with the color but 320 out of the factory. Cosworth hatch but we going up the years and money and thats it :ponder2:

Had a wr1 for about 5 years great car as you said 320 out of the box i would have kept it forever but i just couldn't take to the colour so jumped ship to the spec c...another great drive

Thought all they did was just a map and exhaust and little tweeks but it can be a combo on much more is that it Dave? My mates car is the silver 06

On the first T25 they used a forged 2.5 with Cosworth Pistons. Corrillo rods.

Heads were Cosworth off the shelf US items. Which were a cnc non big port machined to enlarge.

A garret gt28 turbo with t4 custom uppipe.

Trying think what else.

The AST suspension and Porsche front brakes which was when located in Powerstation.

Injector size i cant recal.

And map

Had a wr1 for about 5 years great car as you said 320 out of the box i would have kept it forever but i just couldn't take to the colour so jumped ship to the spec c...another great drive
Spec c a better car though Keith

davelegacy[emoji769 said:
;590265]On the first T25 they used a forged 2.5 with Cosworth Pistons. Corrillo rods.

Heads were Cosworth off the shelf US items. Which were a cnc non big port machined to enlarge.

A garret gt28 turbo with t4 custom uppipe.

Trying think what else.

The AST suspension and Porsche front brakes which was when located in Powerstation.

Injector size i cant recal.

And map

Sorry Dave I meant the 2.0 litre having the standard engine apart from the map and miltek exhaust I knew the 2.5 had a lot of mods done not just the engine

Back