Insurance renewals

geogan

Petrolheads
Hi,

Is there any discussion thread or information on this site about insurance renewal quotes and what various members are getting quoted for? If not, do we need one? surely if we all came together and broadcast the quotes that the insurers are quoting each of us, then we would have more power of them and make it harder for them to individually rip us off?

For example, I would like to know how much right now any insurance company/broker is quoting any *STi owners in Dublin* here for renewals (most likely country quotes would be lower).

I got new quote for 2003 Sti of <removed> from my insurer I have been with for last few years, and it just appears to be going up every year, not down.

Last edited:
there is a discussion on this item in the private members area .
it was decided to move it there away from the free open forum

I think on the scheme of things these days €50 is very good value .
When you factor in there are running costs for the website ,admission to some events, bbqs at some events ..even kids are looked after with sweets and drinks at events also The knowledge of some very experienced subaru heads !

I saved around €50 on insurance been an isdc member

It was decided not to extort money out of anyone but rather because people are sharing sensitive information. Also insurance reps are checking forums now :54:

Agreed.
Yeah, it's €50 but it's a once yearly payment. €1 a week for extensive knowledge and advice, in my opinion, even if you never got to an event, I'd gladly pay €1 a week for someone's advice and information with regards to mods, mapping, mechanical queries and of course insurance renewals.
Just my two cents

LOL ???????? I know, ironic that I haven't renewed yet, it's out a week, I'm renewing next week. Booked a holiday to lanzarote before membership expired, waiting on monthly pay check to renew lol

Back