Hellcat Crate engine's for sale

This is the package i got for my scooby project Can’t wait to get it in the work is well under way we are changing the pistons to turbo pistons and rods do and fitting 2 new model gen 2 Garrett GRT-TBO-582 turbos and fitting a new 6 speed suquential gear box with up rated gears up rated prop shaft half shaft custom made and waited rear diff gone into it out of a gtr skyline and up rated heavy duty drive shafts extra 4 pot brembo calipers on the rear and we have the original 2 pots set up to a hydraulic handbrake and 8 pots going on up front new work wheels custom made to suit the brakes full weld in race spec cage abs unit and brake servos battery and fuse box etc all takin out of the engine bay fitting a new pedal box inside the car with all the fittings and stuff put in behind the dash digital dash to suit the ecu and steering wheel with all controls plus loads and loads more bits going on goin to be mental when it’s finished

Attachments

• 4C9EE5E5-4647-47EC-8100-33FBE8562161.jpeg
    4C9EE5E5-4647-47EC-8100-33FBE8562161.jpeg
    993.1 KB · Views: 67
  • D9DE66FB-1AC9-4E25-B229-3FA431F0941A.jpeg
    D9DE66FB-1AC9-4E25-B229-3FA431F0941A.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 65
This is the package i got for my scooby project Can’t wait to get it in the work is well under way we are changing the pistons to turbo pistons and rods do and fitting 2 new model gen 2 Garrett GRT-TBO-582 turbos and fitting a new 6 speed suquential gear box with up rated gears up rated prop shaft half shaft custom made and waited rear diff gone into it out of a gtr skyline and up rated heavy duty drive shafts extra 4 pot brembo calipers on the rear and we have the original 2 pots set up to a hydraulic handbrake and 8 pots going on up front new work wheels custom made to suit the brakes full weld in race spec cage abs unit and brake servos battery and fuse box etc all takin out of the engine bay fitting a new pedal box inside the car with all the fittings and stuff put in behind the dash digital dash to suit the ecu and steering wheel with all controls plus loads and loads more bits going on goin to be mental when it’s finished
This makes me moist!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Savage Tom, can't wait to see it. It will be some yoke if your last one was anything to go by.

Will it see the track or road or is it just for show use?

Cheers lads going to be a bit mental we have now decided to run 200 shot of NOS now as well over the weekend as we are getting custom race heads from edelbrock in the USA and now is the time to suit the nos as well as turbo’s etc, so we are planing on over 1500+ bhp to the rear wheels she is going to be launched at the sema show in los vegas thanks to Garrett turbo’s and turbo smart so going balls out on the build now as this is realistically once in life time opertunitty With the car we are also doing the Essen motorshow in Germany the gr8 international motorshow in Belgium dropped @ the border in Belgium 100% tuning in holland Bodensee top 64 cars of Europe in Germany worthese show and the racism show in Poland plus 5 shows in the Uk 1 in Scotland and 2 up north so going to be busy will also do a few drag runs in Santa pod as part of the Jap show over there
Due to all the traveling I have Baught a new bigger race shuttle and camper van to tow it to and from shows
Might set up a build tread on here

Cheers lads going to be a bit mental we have now decided to run 200 shot of NOS now as well over the weekend as we are getting custom race heads from edelbrock in the USA and now is the time to suit the nos as well as turbo’s etc, so we are planing on over 1500+ bhp to the rear wheels she is going to be launched at the sema show in los vegas thanks to Garrett turbo’s and turbo smart so going balls out on the build now as this is realistically once in life time opertunitty With the car we are also doing the Essen motorshow in Germany the gr8 international motorshow in Belgium dropped @ the border in Belgium 100% tuning in holland Bodensee top 64 cars of Europe in Germany worthese show and the racism show in Poland plus 5 shows in the Uk 1 in Scotland and 2 up north so going to be busy will also do a few drag runs in Santa pod as part of the Jap show over there
Due to all the traveling I have Baught a new bigger race shuttle and camper van to tow it to and from shows

Some serious plans .
Is it every going to see the road ?

Class Tom best of luck with it. Hopefully get to see it when your in the north. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Always said you were as mad as a box of frogs ....think ill change that to a 40foot container ....fair play man cant wait to see it finished

Cheers lads mad I know but fcuk it can’t bring it with ya you will never see a hearse with a draw bar

@baz she won’t see the road until after all the serious shows anyway pal will do a few drag runs with it all right but after that man we will wait and see what happens

Cheers lads mad I know but fcuk it can’t bring it with ya you will never see a hearse with a draw bar

@baz she won’t see the road until after all the serious shows anyway pal will do a few drag runs with it all right but after that man we will wait and see what happens

Be mental I’d say , definitely do a build thread on here, be interesting to read the engineering behind it.

What back end will hold the 1500hp on a launch?

R35 GTR skyline rear diff going into it with custom shafts ect
When we get a bit further along I’ll start a build tread at it since the first week in January but the gear box we got was wrong and we only got the right gear box back last Tuesday so have to start the cutting end of this week or early into the week after get the tunnel cut out and get the new smothened fire wall finished won’t be to bad from then on that will be the worst part out of the way will keep ye posted as we go for a while but won’t be putting up the final thing then until she is finished and officially launched as part of The sponsorship aggremeant with Garrett turbo and turbo smart they have to get first launch pics realeased in los Vegas which is understandable to be fair as they are supplying the parts for the build at their own cost and using it as there advertising car

Back