another Subaru on the way

Great looking car and this colour really suits the hawkeye, rare colour. Are you importing this yourself, did you just buy it online or did you go out there?

Thanks

Stewart.

Great looking car and this colour really suits the hawkeye, rare colour. Are you importing this yourself, did you just buy it online or did you go out there?

Thanks

Stewart.

hi stewart. bought at auctuon but used jdmauctionwatch who check car, bid on it and arrange transport and all paperwork.
Paul

Picking car up tomorrow

been told to bring a high vi and some spare petrol and ideally a set of plates...

Got insurance luckily under an old work scheme I still qualify for... basically giving me the same price as a U.K. car so not the worst.

Need to bring Vaseline to Vrt office on Friday.

Any other tips?

Picking car up tomorrow

been told to bring a high vi and some spare petrol and ideally a set of plates...

Got insurance luckily under an old work scheme I still qualify for... basically giving me the same price as a U.K. car so not the worst.

Any other tips?

Don’t boost it until it’s been mapped. Also, don’t expect a price on Friday - a report will be done and sent on to an assessor in the VRT office, you’ll get notified in a week or so and don’t expect anything less than €3.5k I’m afraid

Jump start as battery being dead is more likely that out of petrol best of luck :thumbsup: being a long wait to see where all the money was spent :icon_grin::clap::thumbsup:

Picking car up tomorrow

Any other tips?

Brilliant news. I bet you can't wait.

And yes, Vrt will be the not so fun part. Smile, nod, and expect the process to be painful. But it's all worth it.

Can't wait to see it in the flesh at one of the next meets.

Well Paul how did you get on in the VRT office? Is she on Irish regarding now?

Picked up car yesterday, pretty filthy from sitting around last few months. Engine seems sweet and got a fair bit of history, 4 matching premium tyres, very clean inside, all good so far

In the Vrt or nct guys twice today. They sent off paperwork for assessment....not looking forward to the outcome...

Will stick up some photos when I’ve a chance to give it a clean

Yeah they have to have the E mark on them to coincide with the European standard etc etc...
They will fail an NCT alright.. I wonder would it be an issue daily driving with checkpoints and all that. Would void insurance alright if God forbid anything happened (touch wood) lol
Be handy for track use or something I'd imagine ????

A few pics after Giving it a quick wash earlier

I wonder if I could just leave the current plates on it

Attachments

• B171F46D-FE03-4AA2-B783-B015CA4F5ACA.jpeg
    B171F46D-FE03-4AA2-B783-B015CA4F5ACA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
  • C1EBAB36-09D6-43B3-BD61-AF1DA689962A.jpeg
    C1EBAB36-09D6-43B3-BD61-AF1DA689962A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
  • DD8213AE-1837-4327-B7B2-FDBA1FC831E2.jpeg
    DD8213AE-1837-4327-B7B2-FDBA1FC831E2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96