legacy splitter 50 euro

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
front splitter brand new made from black polyurethane all nuts and original bolts available fits in current holes it fits legacy 2004 and on model the one with the small notch in the middle on the bottom makes the front look mean''' 50''' euro quite cheap considering what i paid i would have used it only my blitzen has no notch under the bumper and fitting it to my car wouldnd look great because i just would not fit correctly . sorry its the bl5 legacy any bl5 model except mine ha

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mCVz9sHaB7UhduHn5ZxUyXw.jpg

It's a great front splitter. I have the STI version on the legacy. Makes car look great. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you, now I feel really unhappy that I cannot fit it to mine, in fairness I really should have checked before I bought but I didn't think there would be different bumpers but as usual blitzen is completely different in every way from a styling direction

Hi mate
Where are you located, I'll take it off you

It should fit my 2005 legacy jdm twin scroll

Thanks
Darren

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ok Darren it's yours I'll not to sell it to anybody else I live in baldoyle I'll give u a shout this evening I'm in a hurry leaving the house and I've just seen your post talk soon

sold to darren fair play to you its a perfect fit ,hey man become a full member it worth the 50 i was giving it free to full members (sorry)
hey its goning to transform the front of your subaru all the best ,john.

sold to darren fair play to you its a perfect fit ,hey man become a full member it worth the 50 i was giving it free to full members (sorry)
hey its goning to transform the front of your subaru all the best ,john.
Cheers John
Delighted with it and great to meet you today.

I'll definitely be signing up to become full member this year.

Thanks again
Darren

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back