Newbie from roscommon

Aye was a great car this is her now
Starting to feel like she was the one that got away
9d2617650d0a336b52bffa104038b13b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is one of the best looking subarus i have ever seen what an absolute beauty

There was another clean looking gray type R on the Terenure that was for sale at the time. I remember Joe was talking to the owner. He can share more details.
I know we had that conversation before and some say if its not blue or white but l just love the gray type R and lm not the one for the shallow colour :54:

I was speaking to that fella in terenure aswell I think he is part of carlow vintage and classic club and he was selling his type r at the time over 9k iirc, she was clean though

I was trying to get him to drive over to the ISDC stand because he wasn't in the right place :icon_grin:

Long time lurker here, owned a few Subarus over the years one being a feature car and kiethdublins old type r getting that itch to get another Scooby ����

Where about you based in Roscommon? I was down at Lohan kitchens in the town about two weeks ago and was surprised to be parked beside another Sti Hatch it was grey in colour.

Back