Newbie from roscommon

jimmywrx

Long time lurker here, owned a few Subarus over the years one being a feature car and kiethdublins old type r getting that itch to get another Scooby ����

Last edited:
Welcome along, best of luck with the search

Seen keith's old type r in pic, some car!

welcome .

know what you mean about Keiths old car . I done the write up and photos on the car. be a hard one to follow

welcome .

know what you mean about Keiths old car . I done the write up and photos on the car. be a hard one to follow

Aye was a great car this is her now
Starting to feel like she was the one that got away
9d2617650d0a336b52bffa104038b13b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold revs I think make grey stand out even more Jesus it’s clean who has it now do u know him??

Back at that time there was a good few for sale. Now there is nothing. Plus when you put it for sale on DD it will break your heart with old the idiots. But first serious buyer and the car is gone

There was another clean looking gray type R on the Terenure that was for sale at the time. I remember Joe was talking to the owner. He can share more details.
I know we had that conversation before and some say if its not blue or white but l just love the gray type R and lm not the one for the shallow colour :54:

Well I remember ringing up cars on done deal the owners nearly fed up having to answer a few questions about car but a serious buyer will snap up what they want pretty quick I say a few dreamers rang up for type r jimmy

Back