2005 sti widetrack with pppp

No Tommy, what the vrt office is saying is, a 05 sti is worth 10 grand, so regardless what anyone pays for there car, there charging people 36% of 10 grand, which basically this lad has been told.

I understand that part, but what lm saying is if there is a big gap like this (3.7k) a lot of potential buyers would prefer to look at the home market which sure will raise the value. And this doesn't goes only for widetracks as there are very small amount of performance subarus being imported

I’ve paid Vrt twice and both times it was the exact figure on the revenue website. I agree that the 3700 figure sound about right. It was a little over 1k for a type up sti 2 years ago when I was selling my hatch, I assume revenue look at what is coming in and out and vary their prices according.

Their osmps are a bit all over the place for certain cars

No one in particular Dave. Im just saying that if it takes about 14k to import a widetrack in Ireland, this will raise the price on the existing one :54:
Not sure where your figures come from

A 05 widetrack sti in UK is ?????

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well Dave comes from the assumption that we all made that they cost about 10k + 3.6k vrt which comes to near 14k. But out of curiosity l checked prices on pistonheads and there are only 5-6 for sale at average price of £12k :54:

Back