Bug Wagon Silver Tallaght Dublin

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Lovley bug anyone here ?

1428ecc2a473a8428001789df2cde0a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not sure I've seen it, although there is a few more than normal at the moment going around. Have seen 6-7 wrx/stis lately around Tallaght, havnt seen that many in the past 2 years.

I see the rb320 that was around is in Carrol and Roche though, taken as a trade in

Not sure I've seen it, although there is a few more than normal at the moment going around. Have seen 6-7 wrx/stis lately around Tallaght, havnt seen that many in the past 2 years.

I see the rb320 that was around is in Carrol and Roche though, taken as a trade in
I was in Carol @ Roche yesterday and the RB is there. Clean car but needs a properly paint correction to look 100%. Not a fan of the chicken mesh silver grill infront though.

I've seen a few more Subarus lately too around Loughlinstown.

There's a few more down this way too.
Seen 2 completely stock blob wrx, red and black.
Blue STI blob
Silver blob wrx over took me the other day lol

And a right tasty white blob. 1.6 tho, but looks sweet. Full STI rep, fender flares etc. Think it was for sale a while back, 2 rally decal numbers on the doors...?

Strange how there's a sudden jump in sightings lol

Saw you today again on the Belgard road. Sounded really well. The one time I see another wagon I am not in my own wagon. Typical. If you're around the Tallaght area, I'd like to see the car and say hi as I work near the Sbg Gym. Class car[emoji106]

Where you on the belgard road tonight? thought I seen you around 8-8:20pm I think

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back