G sensor code 56

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
Have this code came up on reader just curious as to what it is. I have had a problem with abs kicking in just before I come to a stop usually when slowing to a stop if that makes sense. Since rest code abs hasn’t kicked in at all this has been doing my head in but didn’t show up on other code reader

thanks Gary
32e67e536b60ac69658cfff9934d2108.jpg

Ps don’t mind other fault just a break light bulb gone

I'd say it's got to do with your pads sticking, probably confusing the abs system

I'd say it's got to do with your pads sticking, probably confusing the abs system

Have had this prob a while back when discs pads where put on new the sticking only developed lately sorry forgot to mention it

Ah right, I would check to see if there's a good earth/ ground connection on the abs control unit, just looking at the code there it looks like it's pointing towards a earthing issue but the abs sensor could be on the way out to.

G sensor is located under the hand brake lever consol , delete the code see does it come back if not could be faulty g sensor

G sensor is located under the hand brake lever consol , delete the code see does it come back if not could be faulty g sensor

Yep deleted fault last night and didn’t come back on last night on way home so hopefully. I was reading up on it this problem does seem to be down a lot of time to a bad earth and not actual sensor must have a look and make sure all connected properly thanks lads I’ll keep yous posted

Back