Another clare newbie.

It’s a 325i sport. Have it 11 years now. It’s been a great car Will never sell it. Ye probably won’t believe me but iv only ever done 2 doughnuts in it (and they weren’t great ones at that!). It’s been driven on alright but doing doughnuts wasn’t a thing 10 years ago round where I’m from. The only reason I bought the m3 was I couldn’t find anyone I’d trusted to respray the e30 and wanted something to drive. I ended up spending a fourtune on the m3 got it resprayed, the two rear arches replaced, all the rear axel taken down, blasted and powder coated. The clutch wax done last year and the engine is been rebuilt at the moment. Once I save up a few more pounds again I’ll get the e30 done the same way.

Welcome along man and nice few cars you have there. Post up some pictures of the Foz when you get a chance [emoji106]

It’s a 325i sport. Have it 11 years now. It’s been a great car Will never sell it. Ye probably won’t believe me but iv only ever done 2 doughnuts in it (and they weren’t great ones at that!). It’s been driven on alright but doing doughnuts wasn’t a thing 10 years ago round where I’m from. The only reason I bought the m3 was I couldn’t find anyone I’d trusted to respray the e30 and wanted something to drive. I ended up spending a fourtune on the m3 got it resprayed, the two rear arches replaced, all the rear axel taken down, blasted and powder coated. The clutch wax done last year and the engine is been rebuilt at the moment. Once I save up a few more pounds again I’ll get the e30 done the same way.

Same as myself , have e30 325 since 2006 or so . Really fun car to drive and the 6 cylinder sound ain't half bad either .
Mines been off the road over 2 years , hope to get it out for the summer . Same as .. never sell it !!

Back again

Well lads so back again. Have had a couple of cars since I sold the last forester mainly I had a Clio 182 cup which was a great car unbelievable really what they can do. Recently bought a forester sti. Actually part swapped a classic Impreza wrx for it. It needs a little work but it?s a nice and clean and drives well. Wouldn?t be my first choice in colour but it?s growing on me. Going to drive it for the Christmas and see what needs to be done. I love the sound track and it actually fairly comfortable and feels modern to drive. I hate the wheels so want to get genuine forester sti wheels and there?s a couple of interior bit I need. Any ideas where I?ll get them?
qE9jwiL.jpg

Well lads so back again. Have had a couple of cars since I sold the last forester mainly I had a Clio 182 cup which was a great car unbelievable really what they can do. Recently bought a forester sti. Actually part swapped a classic Impreza wrx for it. It needs a little work but it?s a nice and clean and drives well. Wouldn?t be my first choice in colour but it?s growing on me. Going to drive it for the Christmas and see what needs to be done. I love the sound track and it actually fairly comfortable and feels modern to drive. I hate the wheels so want to get genuine forester sti wheels and there?s a couple of interior bit I need. Any ideas where I?ll get them?
qE9jwiL.jpg
Lovley job practical and quick well wear [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Welcome back benny, lovely forester, I'll keep an eye out for you in the banner county????

Awesome looking Foz. Well wear [emoji7]

A lovely set of wheels would tidy it up nicely. Rare to see any of them and might be the only white one in the club currently.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Welcome back or along as hassen says I can?t think of another white one that I have seen around nice Clio by the way don?t see to many of them either come to think of it [emoji106][emoji106]

Welcome back or along as hassen says I can?t think of another white one that I have seen around nice Clio by the way don?t see to many of them either come to think of it [emoji106][emoji106]
As in hassen.....s class....cuts hair.....hassen

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks lads.
Looking forward to spending a bit of time with the forester Iv been edging to get one since the last one I had. Really looking for a set forester sti wheels if anyone knows where I might get them. Ill put u a wanted add any how and I most start a build thread also.

:clap: Good man very nice looking forester seen it for sale and it looked very well :thumbsup: agree the standard when would make a huge improvement

Thanks lads.
Looking forward to spending a bit of time with the forester Iv been edging to get one since the last one I had. Really looking for a set forester sti wheels if anyone knows where I might get them. Ill put u a wanted add any how and I most start a build thread also.
Go to "ISDC full members only" section then "members car blogs"

Looking forward to reading it [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back