2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tad For This Useful Post:

gttjohn (11-03-2018)

Member Number 2766
    ISDC Club Treasurer
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,345 Times in 1,505 Posts
    Rides
    Welcome along Nice list of cars
    colin, richard, bertie, frank, gone but not forgotten.

Peter marks account Reopened in Style!!!

Thanks
    Rides
    Itís a 325i sport. Have it 11 years now. Itís been a great car Will never sell it. Ye probably wonít believe me but iv only ever done 2 doughnuts in it (and they werenít great ones at that!). Itís been driven on alright but doing doughnuts wasnít a thing 10 years ago round where Iím from. The only reason I bought the m3 was I couldnít find anyone Iíd trusted to respray the e30 and wanted something to drive. I ended up spending a fourtune on the m3 got it resprayed, the two rear arches replaced, all the rear axel taken down, blasted and powder coated. The clutch wax done last year and the engine is been rebuilt at the moment. Once I save up a few more pounds again Iíll get the e30 done the same way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennyc For This Useful Post:

ALAN83 (12-03-2018)

Thanks
    Rides
    Welcome along man and nice few cars you have there. Post up some pictures of the Foz when you get a chance

Full ISDC Club Member
    Thanks
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyc View Post
    Itís a 325i sport. Have it 11 years now. Itís been a great car Will never sell it. Ye probably wonít believe me but iv only ever done 2 doughnuts in it (and they werenít great ones at that!). Itís been driven on alright but doing doughnuts wasnít a thing 10 years ago round where Iím from. The only reason I bought the m3 was I couldnít find anyone Iíd trusted to respray the e30 and wanted something to drive. I ended up spending a fourtune on the m3 got it resprayed, the two rear arches replaced, all the rear axel taken down, blasted and powder coated. The clutch wax done last year and the engine is been rebuilt at the moment. Once I save up a few more pounds again Iíll get the e30 done the same way.
    Same as myself , have e30 325 since 2006 or so . Really fun car to drive and the 6 cylinder sound ain't half bad either .
    Mines been off the road over 2 years , hope to get it out for the summer . Same as .. never sell it !!